KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Sand talking....

Sand talking....
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Sand talking....

[Out on the roof of Ganon's tower. Link is ready with weapon in hand to meet Ganon who is now gazing off into space, lost in thought]
Ganondorf: My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here. I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted! Already, the crest of wisdom is mine... All that remains...
[the crest of courage glows on the back of Link's hand]
Ganondorf: [Ganon attacks]

Ganondorf: The wind... it is... blowing...

So why do you cry baby ***** about that line when there is surely 100 time worse in that focking romance.....?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 12:46 AM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 01:04 AM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

You're f*cking weird.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 02:17 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're f*cking weird.

SW fans are ****ings weirds....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 04:37 AM
queeq
Chaos

This doesn't belong here, but in the RPG forum.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 02:36 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Relink?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 01:01 PM
Revanchiste

WTF MY TOPIC IS DOING IN A RPG FORUM???

It is a complain about SW fan base being stupid.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 01:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Then this is flaming and can be closed. Thanks!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 04:32 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote