KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Possible Foreshadow from Matrix 1

Does this mean anything?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 33.33%
No 4 66.67%
Total: 6 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Possible Foreshadow from Matrix 1
Started by: screensaver400

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
screensaver400

Question Possible Foreshadow from Matrix 1

Hey, this has probably been mentioned before, and if it hasn't it probably doesn't mean anything, but oh well. I was thinking about the training scene in Matrix 1, when Neo is learning Kung-Fu, Ju-Jitsu, Drunken Boxing, etc. I then realized that just before the Neo:Morpheus duel, Morpheus talks to Tank with the following conversation (may not be perfect...)

MORPHEUS: How is he doing?
TANK: 12 hours straight... He's a machine.

Hmmm... With all of the Neo as a Machine theories floating around, might this mean something?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:14 AM
screensaver400 is currently offline Click here to Send screensaver400 a Private Message Find more posts by screensaver400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

No.
He might be a program thoughwink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:19 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
screensaver400

I'm not implying that he's a robot... I meant machine meaning the AI portion of them.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 02:23 AM
screensaver400 is currently offline Click here to Send screensaver400 a Private Message Find more posts by screensaver400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

nah.....good deduction though 'cause i like people who handle details, but nah! neo's no machine!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 08:10 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

like someone said before he isnt a machine coz if he was machine he maybe be dead coz in M

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 09:37 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BEST TRINITY

coz in M1 they used the EMP and didnt harm neo

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 09:37 PM
BEST TRINITY is currently offline Click here to Send BEST TRINITY a Private Message Find more posts by BEST TRINITY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Screensaver400> What does the conversation mean? That neo is tireless like a machine. Not that he IS a Machine.
Goodness smile If this is where we are now, I fear for the discussions on November 4th, just before R-day.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 10:22 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

lame poll.............

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 10:31 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
screensaver400

The poll may be lame--- But at least I'm not as stupid as the "We're in the Matrix!!!! Goin my Terrorist Army!" guy.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 10:55 PM
Nickydirtrider

Neo is a machine,he is half machine and half human, there is only one matrix and when he is in the real world (zion) the emp will not effect him because his machine part of him is only in use when in the matrix.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 07:42 PM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote