KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Cyborg Superman

Batman vs Cyborg Superman
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Batman vs Cyborg Superman

Batman decides Cyborg Superman is a threat to humanity and wants to take him down.

1) Straight up fight
2) Batman gets similar amount of prep to what he had when he took on Superman in Dark Knight Returns and can make use of his typical resources.

Interested in the preboot versions but I guess DCnU could also be taken into account.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2016 02:36 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Henshaw is ruthless and is not only willing to kill, but actively attempts to do so; without a tremendous dose of PIS, Batman cannot win number 1...

Batman could win #2, BUT he better take out Henshaw asap; any hesitation, and Batman dies...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 06:31 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Batman easily

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 06:39 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman really easy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 06:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Don't steal my response and add a word Bruce-but-not-Brucie to one up me.

Classless.

Batman murders him effortlessly. One up that

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 06:25 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have to understand that even the times when Batman has prep and does "well" against Superman..that is less because of the prep and more because Superman usually isn't trying to murderize him.

When Supes was getting his mind f*cked with and he thought Batman was some villain(Ruin I think?) he put the dude in the hospital. At least I think it was Batman, it's been a while since I read that.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 06:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote