KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Looking For A Horror Movie Title

Looking For A Horror Movie Title
Started by: moviefan1960

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moviefan1960

Looking For A Horror Movie Title

I'm looking for the title of a Horror Movie I saw in the early to mid 1970's, on local tv, as a kid. It' was about this book that had secret knowledge and power, and the Devil was trying to get a hold of it.

The lead character was Asian who used Martial Arts and got a hold of the book and was trying to keep the devil from getting it. I remember a scene where the Lead Character and a woman used the book to make some type of cross to protect them.

I also remember the devil offering the Asian character anything he wanted in return for the book, mentioning he would give him money or women, I also remember a scene where the lead Character was walking through a pond or river and pulling leaches off himself.

He was fighting using martial arts several times in the movie. . This could of been a foreign movie dubed in english but dont remember for sure and don't think it was an Asian movie because if i recall, most of the characters were Caucasian except for the lead character. It would be great to see this again if anyone can recall the title Thanks!

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 04:48 AM
moviefan1960 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefan1960 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefan1960 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Harry Potter : The Broadway Musical.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 05:59 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Mathew

You can watch The Ring.
Really horror movie.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 06:36 AM
John Mathew is currently offline Click here to Send John Mathew a Private Message Find more posts by John Mathew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote