KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Character Respect Forum » Del spooner respect thread

Del spooner respect thread
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Del spooner respect thread

This is not going to be like my kther respect thread, just a rough one for now

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 01:53 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Spooner is a pretty tough guy, and as a cop he is a decent shot, and carries more than 1 handgun with him, and lots of them when gearing up

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 01:55 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

With his robotic arm, he has:
Blocked hits from an NS-5, robots strong enough to dent steel abd crack concrete with their punches, and flip cars one armed
The NS-5s have just walked thorugh being hit by baseball bats from humqns, and tanked punches from superstrong older model robots, but spooner has chipped their bodies with glancing hits from his robotic arm, and one shotted them with clean hits and ripped out their spines and arms
Spooner's arm has also punched through concrete and turn it to dust

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 02:03 PM
HulkIsHulk

He has also done things like punch off a car door with his normal arm and send an NS-5 flying with a kick when they have simply walked through attacks from noral humans

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 02:06 PM
HulkIsHulk

He also has durability feats like getting tossed by Sonny, someone much stronger other NS-5s
After getting into a nasty crash, he was tossed twice by an NS-5 and then kneed hard in the chest hut he walked it off
The Ns5s have broken human necks with just a shove, but spoonwr didnt flinch when one grabbed his neck hard enough to leave scars before ripping its spine out

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 02:11 PM