KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Makers KNOW what they've created

Matrix Makers KNOW what they've created
Started by: riken

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riken
Loose yourself!

Matrix Makers KNOW what they've created

Hi there, I am new to this post I just happened to stumble on it. Looks cool and nice on design.
Anyhow, I wanted to express my thoughts on the matter and I do believe the filmmakers of the Matrix are very talented people. Furthermore, I do believe on the idea behind it all. That a lot of the story was taken from the actual religion. Many people who don't believe in God or consider themselves non-believers have many doubts on their minds. I mean, why not make a movie about a christ-like figure since believers and non-believers alike KNOW who the ONE is (or stands for) and what evil does this character must encounter during his journey?
Anyone with any kind of sense should come to the conclusion that the Matrix was a movie that stretched our senses. It energized our eyes with a 'bullet-time' cinema that no one had seen before, and that a combination of martial arts (along with its peaceful force) can be a powerful mix that can captivate its audiences; its no wonder this movie has got us writing about it late at night!
A friend once told me: "Do you believe in the bible, I mean, really believe in the bible? The bible is just a bunch of stories put together by actual humans and these stories are supposed to save us?"
When I look at the Matrix movies I see a bunch of stories that are coming our way in the same manner. Is up to us to believe what we want from them and spend some money in the process eh? thanks for your time. riken

Old Post Jun 9th, 2003 04:26 AM
riken is currently offline Click here to Send riken a Private Message Find more posts by riken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote