KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Favourite Ahsoka Moment

Favourite Ahsoka Moment
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Love Favourite Ahsoka Moment

Now that Ahsoka's story has come to an end, what was you're favourite moment for the character?

And if you're a fan of Ahsoka, at what point did you become one? smile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 10:14 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

The one where her ass bended over when jumping over Vader's head smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 10:15 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Lel. smile

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 10:39 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't deny she is mad hot for an alien smile smile

EDIT: will make a serious post tomorrow tho. That episode was fugging 10/10 deserving of quality posts.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2016 11:44 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I think my favorite moment for Ahsoka was her duel with her Vader, specifically because of the dialogue where she promises to avenge Anakin, proclaiming she isn't a Jedi, and then when she tells Vader that she won't leave him. It was so dramatic and heartbreaking, and the voice acting was spectacular.

I think I became a fan of Ahsoka after the episode "Brain Invaders" in Season 2 of TCW. Prior to that episode, I liked Ahsoka but her character never really stuck with me for some reason, and "Brain Invaders" (and, really, that whole Geonosian arc) just made her stick with me. I think it was the whole drama with Barriss and how Ahsoka handled the situation, which I found really compelling and admirable. I also just found her relatable in general.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2016 05:21 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Between Ahsoka leaving the Jedi Order or her duel with Vader, especially at the end when she says she won't leave him again. Right now, I prefer the latter but I might still be riding high on the hype... I also plan to re-watch TCW soon so I'll have to see if any other major moments stick out.

As for when I became a fan, that was a more gradual thing. I don't think it was until season 3 or 4 that I began to realize I really enjoyed the character.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2016 06:00 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Something similar, although I also really liked her introduction not only for adding some much needed relief to the drab of the Clone Wars, but also for adding more dimension to Anakin and Obi-Wan. Don't know how I feel about the story coming full circle, but it had to eventually.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2016 06:18 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Well I guess I'll weigh in myself.

A lot of what's already been said are among my favourite moments, but for the sake of originality I'll say the sewers scene in The Jedi Who Knew Too Much, in terms of acting (and animation) quality I think that was Ahsoka at her best.

As for when I became a fan. I remember liking her as a character through TCW, but I only really became a fan when she left the Order. As they say you don't know you miss something until its gone. smile

Old Post Apr 1st, 2016 06:09 PM
red8

My favorite Ahsoka moments in order:

1. Ahsoka leaving the Jedi Order
2. Ahsoka vs Vader
3. Yoda's vision of Ahsoka dying

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2016 04:12 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKBart

EDIT: will make a serious post tomorrow tho.

Liar.

Who would've thought someone with a Bane avatar would be untrustworthy?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2016 08:34 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Liar.

Who would've thought someone with a Bane avatar would be untrustworthy?

stop stalking me or i call the polic

Old Post Apr 27th, 2016 02:57 PM