KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » System of a down vs linkin park

System of a down vs linkin park
Started by: Spawningpool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

System of a down vs linkin park

Who is better? You decide

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 03:24 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

tupac

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 02:18 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Both overrated, but SOAD is so much better than Linkin Park.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2015 05:56 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Both overrated, but SOAD is so much better than Linkin Park.

I agree, but Linkin Park appealed to more than just one or two classes of music listeners, and therefore became more commercial netting greater album sales. Linkin Park didn't just appeal to the Metal enthusiast, but they turned the heads of Rap, Punk, Metal, Alternative rock, and Pop enthusiasts on to their sound. System of a Down has by far better music quality, due largely in part to being better instrumentalists. But, sales are often what matters when deciding who is better.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 08:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

SOAD is way better then Linkin Park, jesus christ.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 17th, 2015 04:11 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

There are only a few songs by Linkin Park that I like well enough to listen to all the time. SOAD has a ton of songs that I can mash the repeat button indefinitley.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 12:43 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I have a cat named Whiskers.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 12:50 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Ralph Wiggam?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 01:39 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
SOAD is way better then Linkin Park, jesus christ.

This. Not even sure how they warrant a comparison. Linkin Park blows. They are boy-band bargain bin bullshit. Record sales mean nothing. I bet Nickleback sells a lot of records, but they still suck with a strength unknown to man before them.

SoaD is awesome. Well, most of their stuff is anyway.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2016 12:21 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Linkin Park meant more to me when I was a teenager, SOAD had a few decent songs but that guy sucks a cock when it comes to singing.

Now they're both horseshit

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 20th, 2016 07:42 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote