KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Sherlock

Sherlock
Started by: Samurai100

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Samurai100

Sherlock

Now that was a brilliant series

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 01:44 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Good first episode, poor second, great third episode to finish of the series.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 01:49 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uniqueweasel

Loved all three episodes, great series!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 06:43 PM
uniqueweasel is currently offline Click here to Send uniqueweasel a Private Message Find more posts by uniqueweasel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

what channel does this come on?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 06:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Was on BBC here in UK

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 06:58 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.M
Was on BBC here in UK

cool, i watch BBC here..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 09:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

AMAZING series, well 3 episodes. It will no doubt get a new series for next year sometime because it was very very popular and it got positives from nearly everywhere, can not wait. Perfect casting for Holmes and Watson. Great move to modern times too.

All episodes were excellent but the second was indeed the weakest and it didn't have many of Holmes wonderful one liners!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2010 10:29 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

I agree, brilliant show, dull 2nd ep though. Don't believe that was really Moriarty at the end.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 03:09 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe it is Moriarty. A lot of people seem to be disappointed that it was him, but I was happy with the casting.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 05:14 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Same here. Be interesting to see how they get Sherlock and Watson out of that situation if more episodes are greenlit.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 05:55 PM
steverules_2

I just watched it today and loved it, the ending to the third ep was just....wow, what a cliffhanger, please, please let there's be more episodes

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 09:37 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

There will be... no need to wish it.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 10:59 PM
Dr Mystery
Supervillain Sensation

There will definitely be a 2nd series, hope it's longer than 3 episodes though, I only said I wasn't sure that it was Moriarty b'cos I heard a rumour that somebody else was getting the part and it does seem like a Moriarty ploy, using a protege of his to taunt Sherlock, also I haven't read all the Sherlock Holmes stories but I was under the impression that Watson never came face to face with Moriarty in them. Of course even if this is true, this version is a re-imagining and the rules can go out of the window. I do agree however, that the guy who played "Moriarty" played it well.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 12:25 AM
Dr Mystery is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Mystery a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Mystery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

As from today, the creators of Sherlock have said a second series is now official, so there you go. Yay!!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 08:35 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2010 09:08 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by MildPossession
There will be... no need to wish it.

Never wished

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 08:25 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Originally posted by MildPossession
As from today, the creators of Sherlock have said a second series is now official, so there you go. Yay!!!!
eek! eek! eek!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2010 10:28 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennifermoss
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't watch Sherlock tv-show but heard a lot that it is too wonderful.I will watch it in spare time.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2010 12:14 PM
jennifermoss is currently offline Click here to Send jennifermoss a Private Message Find more posts by jennifermoss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I like how they kept his drug addiction (sorta I guess), and how he didn't know the Earth rotated around the Sun. XD And his whole three nicotine patches to replace his smoking.

Did so love Moriarty...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 08:50 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Whens the 4th episode gonna air?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 09:40 AM