KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is THE MATRIX an Illuminati Production?

Is THE MATRIX an Illuminati Production?
Started by: kapitan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kapitan

Hello i am new with all this matrix stuff, but i have a thought in my mind, which makes my brain suffer...

Could it that the whole matrix story IS a type of control, of the world?

-There are 23 people neo has to choose...
(23 is the illuminati.number...)

-In Part one, neos door had the number 101, which in decimal code equivallent to 5 is. 23---2+3=5

-In Part two when neo, trinty and morpheus visit the frenchmen, there is 101 at the entrace of the floor!

Has anybody noticed any other sings?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 08:43 PM
kapitan is currently offline Click here to Send kapitan a Private Message Find more posts by kapitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Serpent

quote:

DEFINATELY!

oh, by the way, Neo was also suppose to go to Zion making the total # of people 24 (not 23). But that is very perceptive; I'm sure "they" are watching You now. (hehe)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 08:49 PM
The Serpent is currently offline Click here to Send The Serpent a Private Message Find more posts by The Serpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

I have heard of the Illuminati but don't know too much about their coding. I know they are a global entity of very powerful individuals from the west and the east. Possibly the middle east as well. They have a hand in all world governments and societies. In effect, they control humanity. That is all I know that can be explained logically.

What does it have to do with the movie, the Matrix? I have no idea. I don't think the Wachowski brothers are members of the Illuminati. Their story isn't the first A.I. world control story to come by.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 08:50 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

huh?!?! Explain it to me... I'm Blonde...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 08:56 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Whats the Illuminati?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 08:56 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kapitan

But isnt it ironic, that the whole humanity is controlled by a higher intelligence, and dont know it...

The illluminati also work in that kind of way, but i am not sure that they have more intelligence, just more knowledge...

What does it have to do with the movie...
By fact i dont know exactly, but i thik it is important to know who is the author...
And what his issues are...

Im am not crazy, and not fanatic about illuminati...
I have just seen 23- Nothig is like it seems

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 08:58 PM
kapitan is currently offline Click here to Send kapitan a Private Message Find more posts by kapitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Who is the author? The author of the movies are the Wachowski brothers. I don't believe they have anything to do with the Illuminati, or the Knights Templars or any of the other secret societies and their satellites. It is said that the Illuminati is THE MOST POWERFUL of teh secret societies. In the United States we have the Skulls and The Bones, the Masons (of Free Masons) and various other secret societies. They may all be linked to the Illuminati as satellites.

Personally I don't believe they have anything at all to do with the movies, but like any powerful global entity they are watching and maybe exploiting. But I do understand that the Illuminati have their agents in every major government on Earth and their hands in the workings of every continent on the planet.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 02:47 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Serpent

quote:
Maul’s Woman said:
Personally I don't believe they have anything at all to do with the movies, but like any powerful global entity they are watching and maybe exploiting. But I do understand that the Illuminati have their agents in every major government on Earth and their hands in the workings of every continent on the planet.

Not to mention their complete domination of the Internet …

But I don’t know … those Wachowski boys seem awfully secretive and aloof, practically invisible …

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 02:53 PM
The Serpent is currently offline Click here to Send The Serpent a Private Message Find more posts by The Serpent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kapitan

quote:
Originally posted by The Serpent
But I don’t know … those Wachowski boys seem awfully secretive and aloof, practically invisible …

Thats the point...

This Guys did comme out of nothing...
Before nobody, knew anything about them...
But now they are multimillioneers...
Kind of strange isnt that?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 03:11 PM
The Serpent

quote:
Kind of strange isnt that?

Yes, except for in Reality there are no “coincidences”.

… only causality …

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 03:13 PM
maul's woman

The Wachowski didn't come out of nowhere. They've been in the industry. This may be the only thing that they ever do on a grand scale. Look at the Thomases... Jim and John Thomas. The brought us THE PREDATOR movies. I think one other film of theirs came out that had nothing to do with THE PREDATOR and PREDATOR II, but then they disappeared. In fact, I think John Thomas died a few years ago. There are a few other sibling projects by others. But the Wachowski's are doing this, but that doesn't make them part of any conspiracy. Like all artists they have their level of privacy to concentrate on their art. That's all.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 03:25 PM
Skittles19
***** what?

I think the Wachowski bros. just hate to deal w/ the press,
I doubt their part of some "secret soceity" if any such thing exists...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 05:59 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Serpent

The Wachowski brothers are non-conformists (did anyone see Bound?) they have stated that they don’t want to do interviews and publicity because they want people to have their own (unique) interpretations of the film.

Were the writer/directors to simply explain precisely what they meant it would only lead to the furtherance of Dogma and Conformity which is largely what the films are trying to combat.

BTW - entirely consistent with the supposed goals and purpose of the I--------i.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 06:38 PM
maul's woman

Skittles, there are secret societies all over the planet. They have existed in one form or another for untold centuries. All civilizations have them. They are highly sophisticated CLUBS. big grin

I agree with you Serpent. The Wachowski's ideals are the same as many other progressive artists and creative people.

As for them actually being a part of the Illuminati, that would never be known. An organization like the Illuminati will never let their membership be known.

I also read somewhere that the Illuminati have already in their possession an individual who is the "second coming".

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:06 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh please GOD don't let this area slip into insane conspiracy theory. CLOSING.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote