KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Architect.... The Great Trickster.

The Architect.... The Great Trickster.
Started by: maul's woman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maul's woman

No elusive Maul. I'm gonna try and change my user name. It is no longer appropos. I chose it in 2000 after TPM came out. It is old now. LOL!!!

Actually, I find the Architect very attractive aspect of the Matrix system. He is as mysterious as the Oracle, but more like a rolling giant boulder you have to watch out for, but extremely stimulating. Aggravating too in his smugness, verbosity, and intellectual secretiveness... The snake in the garden of Eden... the trickster simian in some eastern stories. The Great Old One. big grin Where the Oracle can exasperate you with her sweet circular conversation, the Architect isn't sweet and he hits you right between the eyes with his circular logic. big grin LOL!!! Unfortunately, we see him only one time. I do not believe we will see him in REVOLUTION. Dang! sad

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 03:50 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm not, too much babble here already.

Keep it short, sweet and directly to the point, folks.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:24 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Ushgarak, doll face, you are being a grouch again. LOL!!! it's Friday. I want to hear what Serpent has to say on that subject. It's GREAT STUFF just like the ARchitect is a GREAT concept. LOVE IT!!!

LET 'ER RIP SERPENT!!! big grin

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:26 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Feel free to talk to him about it in private. The amount of pointless pseudo-intellectualism in these threads is becoming painful and unhelpful.

I am perfectly happy to close threads that have become too obtuse to be meaningful any more.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

You are closing threads that you don't "agree" with? Uh oh. This is not good. Ok fine.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

MW, I am closing threads that have become pointless- something which you have contributed to. Do not mistake YOUR enioyment of a thread to other people's. Closing- has become more off-topic than can be reasonably imagined.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2003 07:54 PM