KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team Master Chief vs Team Solid Snake

Team Master Chief vs Team Solid Snake
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Team Master Chief vs Team Solid Snake

Master Chief
Marcus Fenix
Chris Redfield
Leon Kennedy
Soap Mactavish

vs

Solid Snake
Sam Fisher
Agent 47
Wei Shen
Ezio Auditore

Chief has an Assault Rifle, Pistol, Some Covenant Elites weapons, Energy Sword, Current MJOLNIR Armor and 3 Plasma Grenades. No Bubble Shield Allowed for him

Marcus has a Lancer Rifle, Shotgun, MX8 Snub Pistol, Chainsaw in the Lancer Rifle and 3 Frag Grenades

Chris has an MP5, Ithaca 37, Beretta 92FS, Combat Knife, 3 Herb Can and 3 Frag Grenades

Leon has Semi Sniper Rifle, Shotgun(RE6), Pistol, Combat Knife, 3 Medkit and 3 Frag Grenades

Soap has an M4A1 with Holographic Sight, MP5K, USP .45, Nightvision and 3 Frag Grenades

Snake has M60, M14EBR, Mosin Nagant, Rail Gun, M1911, Mk. 2 Pistol, Stun Knife, Solid Eye, Camouflage suit and 3 Frag Grenades

Sam has MP7A1, PX4 Storm, Stun Gun, Karambit, Nightvision and 3 Frag Grenades

47 has Silverballer, W2000, Fiberwire, Disguise clothes and 3 Frag Grenades

Wei Shen has Ak47, SMG, Pistol and 3 Frag Grenades

Ezio has standard gear

Morals on
Death or KO
No prep

Settings in a Hospital 5 stage. Team Solid Snake tries to prevent from Team Master Chief because Team Master Chief tries to kill them and bomb the Hospital.

Which team takes it?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 08:32 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Ezio and Soap are the weak links here.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 30th, 2016 08:54 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Most dude's on both teams are worthless TBH.

Old Post May 1st, 2016 09:02 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Master Chief is strong enough to lift a warthog without his suit on.

"Worthless". Lol

Old Post May 1st, 2016 06:58 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Master Chief is strong enough to lift a warthog without his suit on.

"Worthless". Lol

Originally posted by RadZoa
MOST dude's on both teams are worthless TBH.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 02:50 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

If you're going to act like a butthurt moron, contributing nothing of note, then go somewhere else and stop being a waste of space.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 06:14 AM
RadZoa

If you're going to act like a butthurt moron, contributing nothing of note, then go somewhere else and stop being a waste of space.
You should calm yourself, I was reiterating that most characters here are worthless and that Chief isn't among those characters.

Last edited by RadZoa on May 2nd, 2016 at 06:50 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 06:48 AM
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Snake has fought crazy enemies in MGS Series and i assume Railgun could KO or Damage Chief's Armor

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 10:25 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by Nusa105
Snake has fought crazy enemies in MGS Series and i assume Railgun could KO or Damage Chief's Armor
The rail gun takes some time to charge and we really have no idea how much damage it can do. Chief has survived orbital falls and several fuel rod cannon shots at once. If Snake does hit him with the rail gun there isn't any guarantee that it'll take him out, and if it doesn't it'll just make Chief all the more wise and likely to avoid it.

Besides hitting someone who's going to be sprinting around at 60+ MPH is going to be hard. Also this is in a hospital so it's going to be very close quarter.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 10:06 PM
Jmanghan

You should calm yourself, I was reiterating that most characters here are worthless and that Chief isn't among those characters.

Ohhh, I'm sorry dude. I didn't see that.

Not being sarcastic, I feel bad now. Lol.

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 10:21 PM
RadZoa

Ohhh, I'm sorry dude. I didn't see that.

Not being sarcastic, I feel bad now. Lol.
All good Happy Dance

Old Post May 2nd, 2016 11:28 PM