KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Resident Evil RP

Ultimate Resident Evil RP
Started by: zslick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zslick

Ultimate Resident Evil RP

People this resident evil thread is mixed with enemies and good guys anything can happen in this thread! So beware and enter at your own risk your character might even die and turn into a mindless zombie!!!

ENEMIES: Enemies are going to be controlled by who wants to make the monster. The enemy can either be a mutated creature or a human gone bad or just a simply mind eating zombie. The thing is if we kill your person they can only mutate to the most is three times after that if its dead its dead no bringing it back. "ALL MONSTERS CAN DIE." Notify me first if you want to make a monster so i know if it will fit. Pm people if they want to die or get infected off of the monster dont automatically do it. If your going to make this enemy make sure it pops in all our stories and just not yours, once again pm people before just doing it.

CHARACTER CREATION: anyone you want can be made and relationships can be made in the game you if you want. Also you can also have more than one character but try not to confuse the readers. Make sure you state who you are. If you want to have a dark secret~ you were the one who helped make the t-virus go ahead but pm so i know whats going on and its just no a surprise to me. This comes you can make a enemy and a good creation. Also you can be a experiment wanting to get revenge on umbrella. If you die you may be zombie in the streets or a mutated creature until you die or you want to make another person.

ITEMS :Pretend this is real life people you cant carry a grenade launcher and a rocket launcher at the same time so make sure you can limit the items you carry. It would be more interesting if you came with a knife and then in the RP you slowly explain how you found the rocket launcher.

Start off characters:

Leons s Kennedy: zslick
Chris Redfield: I R Smart
Clare Redfield:
Jill Valentine: Miracle
Barry Burton:
Rebecca Chambers:
Ada Wong:
Sherrie berkin:
Any characters you made up: At god, Sarahmier, Trademark

Enemies:

Wesker: Krone (you can choose to be a good guy at first than later on be a bad guy or be a bad guy off the back)
any of the Tryants:
William Berkin:
Nemisis:
Any other mutated monters you make:
Krauser:
Mindless Zombie:

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 10:32 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Ultimate Resident Evil (character creation)

sorry people forgot to add that!!!
until i get everybody thats when ill start the rp!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 10:33 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not trying to be an ass, but did this get approved? Because if so I'm in.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:10 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

yes it did stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:13 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Excellent, is there a temple for created charcters?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:19 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

What do you mean temple?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 11:35 PM
Krone

Character Sheet

and im in for wesker!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:35 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

This Character Creation people so make you characters here ill make ultimate resident evil thread for role playin as soon as i get a couple people in here i just need three more then will start!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:53 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

I'm Jill so I'm good wink

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:02 AM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about a character sheet..?

Join the Horror Guild

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 07:34 PM
Ruby_weapon is currently offline Click here to Send Ruby_weapon a Private Message Find more posts by Ruby_weapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey i want to go to

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:34 AM
Novablast13 is currently offline Click here to Send Novablast13 a Private Message Find more posts by Novablast13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

am vince garcia

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 12:34 AM
Novablast13 is currently offline Click here to Send Novablast13 a Private Message Find more posts by Novablast13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Hah i'll join. Like always, im Raevynn.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 03:49 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Novablast13
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have a cell phone and pocket knife,and gum

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 04:10 AM
zslick

Okay sorry people read this when you come in this is suppose to be the character sheet but i guess i got to make a new one people who read this go make a character in the charcter sheet!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:33 AM
zslick

Leon the pointed out where they wanted to go to the pilot and he then and turned around and looked at the other five agents.

Leon was practically screaming as the raging chopper perpalier was waving loudly. "okay people some of you dont know why were here" as leon screamed holding on to a bar as the helicopter was moving back in forth in the mysterious night.

"You were called at 12:00 hundred hours, you know what i never under stood that." (leon chuckled as the rest of the group also.) "you were called at five yesterday to get over here asap and leave you family behind. Were heading to a place called Appalachian mountains. A team called bravo team has left before us and they should meet us there." (Leon looked at the faces of the crowd and recognized one man but he tried to stay professional)" were going to be landing soon so get your weapons ready to land. And people were going to go back to preschool and tell each other names cause i dont know who you no life punks are" haha okay you first" (leon said pointing at the girl)

Last edited by zslick on Oct 7th, 2006 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 05:38 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

(What girl O.o )

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:09 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

Jason came out from shadows looking at Leon "Leon, that's not like you..." He said coldly with a smile. "Wha!! Jason the agent where'd you come from?!" one of the soldiers yelled. "I have my secreats" Jason told the soldier. He grabbed his flight bag and put on his sunglasses. "I'll see you at the land" Jason said and jumped off the chopper.
"It's exactly 1300 feet apart from my landing..." Jason thought and pulled the cord he soon landed on the ground taking off his flight bag and put on the red smoke signaling the chopper to land there.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 07:42 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

(you miracle, he didnt know who you were yet, "Jill")

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 03:15 AM
zslick

"HUH! Show off" leon said as he watched him jump off! Okay people quick i need names!

leon than waited for the people to hell out names as he was wondering what kind of mission they are getting to. He thought to himself ~they look like a bunch of rookies~

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 03:20 AM