KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Simon Belmont vs Alucard..

Simon Belmont vs Alucard..
Started by: shin_remy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shin_remy

Simon Belmont vs Alucard..

who will win between these 2

Alucard the son of Dracula or

Simon Belmont, the famous hero of the Belmont family

Old Post May 8th, 2007 10:18 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

gameplay wise alucard wins. he's just got a lot more things he can do and he's got poison mist.

storywise, I don't know. they will end up teaming up against dracula, and alucard wins at the end since he's immortal

Old Post May 8th, 2007 10:31 PM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

immortal doesn't say much

Dracula is immortal too, and he can be beaten

Simon Belmont is the only one who faced Dracula a few times in a few years. Heck he even fought him when he was cursed. I think Belmont will take this, but after a long fight. The whip will help him much i think

Old Post May 8th, 2007 10:38 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Nice matchup. I don't know much about Castlevania, other than I'm dying to unlock the xbox live arcade game.

Alucard is Dracula's son and as such he is very powerful and has his fair share of superhuman abilities. In the other hand Simon Belmont is the guy that has managed to beat Dracula more often than not; Dracula being more powerful than Alucard.

They have both defeated Dracula though. Hard to call with my limited knowledge, but I think Simon should be able to beat Alucard in a tough gruelling battle. However there's one of Alucard's abilities which is a pain in the ass: mist. What exactly will Belmont do once Alucard becomes mist? I'll wait until someone more experienced with Castlevania joins the discussion.

Simon Belmont 6.5-7/10

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:57 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

alucard did take part in taking down dracula for good, and manage to beat a corupted belmount in the past. It was alucard, julius, yoko who killed dracula for good so he had to be reincarnated into another body.

Last edited by lightness on May 9th, 2007 at 03:29 AM

Old Post May 9th, 2007 03:26 AM
lightness is currently offline Click here to Send lightness a Private Message Find more posts by lightness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Dracula comes back after each hundrend years, and comes back STRONGER

so it is impossible that he finished dracula off for good

Old Post May 9th, 2007 09:11 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_remy
Dracula comes back after each hundrend years, and comes back STRONGER

so it is impossible that he finished dracula off for good

Not to mention if you actually manage to kill him, he'll become a wraith.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 03:18 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

play aria of sorrow and you'll know that dracula died for good in 1999. he was reincarnated as soma cruz whose a human. and he doesn't neccessarily become stronger everytime he comes back either. hector/juste faced weaker versions of dracula because he came back prematurely

Old Post May 10th, 2007 01:10 AM
shin_remy

aria of sorrow sucks....

but anyhow i still think Simon Belmont wins

you think Simon Belmont vs another Belmont were a better match up ?

Last edited by shin_remy on May 10th, 2007 at 08:52 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:49 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Simon Belmont should win given his track record, and his blood affnity to kill Vampires...however Alucard is no pushover. I ask again, what's Simon going to do when Alucard morphs into mist?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:21 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

In my opinion, both of these characters are pure badasses. It's a shame that I haven't played any of the Castlevanias.

Though, I'd give it to Belmont. He looks to be above Alucard.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on May 10th, 2007 at 10:36 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:34 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightness

i can't remember if alucard can be hurt by the holy rain move when he was in mist form.

AOS was arguably the best gba game. it had good length, graphics and sounds were good for gba, lots of variety and things to unlock, etc. what's wrong with AOS

Julius would beat simon if you compare him with other blemounts. he's credited as the strongest belmount ever.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 07:53 PM
Pastepotpete

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Simon Belmont should win given his track record, and his blood affnity to kill Vampires...however Alucard is no pushover. I ask again, what's Simon going to do when Alucard morphs into mist?

same thing belmont does when he is trying to find hidden blocks just take holy water and laughing sprinkle it around alucard may be one of the good guys but he is still a abomination and he isnt immuned to holy water in the least ... atleast im guessing

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2016 04:22 PM
Pastepotpete is currently offline Click here to Send Pastepotpete a Private Message Find more posts by Pastepotpete Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote