KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » cars used in reloaded

cars used in reloaded
Started by: alaba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
alaba
THE ONE

cars used in reloaded

did any one notice in reloaded when the twins chased trinity and morpheous on the streets, their car hit a bmw and it tore into two, and then the twins smiled..does this mean they are counting the bmw car as rubbish?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2003 09:51 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rin
Public Anemone Number One

"Rubbish?" I do not understand. I believe they smiled because they were doing something they were good at... Causing chaos. *smiles* Lovely.

Do you mean: "How could they think it is rubbish?? It's a BMW!" They think it's rubbish because they know it isn't real and it doesn't matter to them. They need only to reach their goal: to retrieve the Keymaker, in which they fail horribly. Tsk tsk.

Can you smeeeellll what the sun is cooking?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 05:19 AM
Rin is currently offline Click here to Send Rin a Private Message Find more posts by Rin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

anyone know the brand of car driven by trinity? is that a caddilac?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 08:10 PM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rin
Public Anemone Number One

It was described elsewhere.

Can you smeeeellll what the sun is cooking?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2003 10:45 PM
Rin is currently offline Click here to Send Rin a Private Message Find more posts by Rin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote