KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Trinity is Part of "THE ONE"

Trinity is Part of "THE ONE"
Started by: Nickydirtrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickydirtrider

Trinity is Part of "THE ONE"

I believe that before trinity was not "the one" but now i believe that she is part of "the one" because when she died neo did the same thing that he did to agent smith in the first movie, insert himelf into the agent. Remember what happened when he did it to agent smith? Thats ight he left a part of "the one" program inside of Smith. I believe that this has also happened to Trinity and she will now have part of "the one" program in her also, i guess we will find out....

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 06:14 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alaba
THE ONE

yep..and remeber they had sex, so a part of him is definitely in her, and i think she would end up combining her powers to assist neo in revolutions..

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 06:40 AM
alaba is currently offline Click here to Send alaba a Private Message Find more posts by alaba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Excalibur

Bullshit. She is part of his faith because she makes him to go back into the matrix and not save the human species. But she“s not part of him.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 12:44 PM
Excalibur is currently offline Click here to Send Excalibur a Private Message Find more posts by Excalibur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

No profanity.

But I agree that Trinity is part of his "faith" as it was meant to be. But also Trinity was chosen for Neo by the A.I. through the Oracle.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:16 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mac11586
Fallen Jedi

I also agree,

She is part of the faith. It was here faith in him that made him believe that he was the one. The part about her being chosen for him is a little murky. You have to rember programs or people can only show you the door, you have to walk through it. Trinity couldn't be forced to love neo or be his partner. It just happened that she did fall in love.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:25 PM
mac11586 is currently offline Click here to Send mac11586 a Private Message Find more posts by mac11586 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

It isn't murky. Trinity revealed it herself in the first movie at the end.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:51 PM
maul's woman is currently offline Click here to Send maul's woman a Private Message Find more posts by maul's woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
perceptionist

trinity is working for the machines

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:04 PM
perceptionist is currently offline Click here to Send perceptionist a Private Message Find more posts by perceptionist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

No she isn't. She is "trapped" within the machine herself with the perception that she is freed from it and living a "real life" outside the matrix. She isn't. She is just as deeply embedded. Trapped within the dreamstate like the others. She has been picked by the A.I. to be Neo's love interest and finally his mate in the process of procreation.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:23 PM
perceptionist

She has been picked by the A.I. to be Neo's love interest and finally his mate in the process of procreation. ----> trinity is working for the machines

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:25 PM
perceptionist is currently offline Click here to Send perceptionist a Private Message Find more posts by perceptionist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

Not in a conscious sense if that is what you mean. Then yes she is. Just like all of them are.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:28 PM
perceptionist

the "problem" with the matrix is that it could really go anywhere. Anything is possible, All we can really do is observe. Kinda frustrating....

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:30 PM
perceptionist

But im glad you guys are here. In these forums everyone here brings many new and different angles to look from. Maybe I'll hang around a while if you all dont mind of course.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:32 PM
maul's woman

Yes frustrating, but very very fascinating. This is an A.I. on a higher level than the A.I. in TERMINATOR. That A.I. created many many killing machines and was dead set on killing off all humans for real.

The A.I. totally subjugated human and used them to enhance its own evolution. Very cunning and wiser than the other. It sits all over the world where the A.I. in TERMINATOR sat mainly in North America.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:33 PM
turin

i would love to see a more powerful trinity in the next film, thanks to Neo sharing part of his program to save her. I dont think that is going to be how it works but still it would be sweet.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromė himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:35 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
perceptionist

What exactly do you suppose the original A.I. is doing now? Where is it centrally located?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:35 PM
perceptionist

Man... A.I. is weird. You would think that the moment it became a free thinking being it would instantly be infinitely intelligent and there wouldnt be hope for humans to ever surpass it.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:40 PM
maul's woman

Well Turin, Trinity would only be powerful if she is "programmed" to be so by some rogue means. At this point she is on considered "the Chosen of The One". Her "children" from Neo will DEFINITELY be more powerful as the A.I. intends. big grin

Perceptionist, I would say the A.I.'s enormous Central Core is in North America with large satellite cores all around the world. It sits on the surface and below the surface of the Earth with "tendrils" of networks fanning out above and below the ground. Much of the Earth surface is used for the "fields of humans" growing for the power source sectors.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:41 PM
Nickydirtrider

ya you guys arnt listening to what i said, she wasnt part of "the one" but only a believer and had faith in Neo in the first and most of the seconds one, but in the end, why do you think that they made that scene were he reaches into her and brings her back to life, when he did that he left a part of his programming in her.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 07:02 PM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maul's woman

If he left any programming in her. If he did. I see what you mean. Just like what happened between Smith and Neo. In the matrix dreamstate it is a possibility. But in the real world she would have nothing from him but the memory of it.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 07:05 PM
turin

Maul's Woman, you said that trinity's children will be more powerful as the A.I. intends, what do you mean or what are you suggesting?

as far as the central core goes, i imagine it would be in the Middle east since that is where the initial A.I. city was according the the animatrix.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromė himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 09:53 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote