KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Is Alucard hellisng is omnipresent?

Is Alucard hellisng is omnipresent?
Started by: EmptyHearted

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmptyHearted

Question Is Alucard hellisng is omnipresent?

Ok this is a quesstion for Alucard from hellsing. Manga/anime

Alot of people been saying he is omnipresent every since he took down schrodinger. whom clam he is "Everywhere and Nowhere" But I dont think he is omnipresent. cause omnipresent do not bleed or ever have a soul to take. So how it possble for him to be omnipresent?

so I want everyone to tell me or try help me understand.. What is schrodinger really? is he really omnipresent or not? I just Dont Understand at all

Anyone help me

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 10:17 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I think he can be everywhere he wants to be. As much as he says he's 'Everywhere and Nowhere', hes still limited by himself, and the human mind isn't capable of being everywhere at once.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 10:50 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Nephthys

But people said Alucard came back after he delete from existence. so that part also bother me

Old Post Nov 7th, 2011 11:47 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Is there anyone who going reply???

Come out come out wherever you are lol

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 08:54 PM
danteiscool

hard to tell. Schrodinger has shown the ability to come and go whereever and whenever he pleases, even going into those memories or whatever when Zorin Blitz started dying and he seemed to enter it easily. so I suppose he is omnipresent, but the odd thing is that it seems to be tied to his mind. by that I mean, he has to remain aware of himself in order to be anywhere and nowhere, otherwise he ceases to be.

strange, definitely, but that's what it seems like to me. and as for Alucard now, he has absorbed Schrodinger and while that is weird since Schrodinger is everywhere and nowhere, he is apperantly solid and made up of the things as we humans, which would explain how he bleeds and all and also how Alucard was able to absorb him. and Alucard does seem to take on the abilities of those he consumes so it does make sense that he has Schrodinger's ability.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2011 03:10 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

He had Schrodinger's power.
Which means he can be wherever, whenever he wants to.
That does not necessarily mean he is omnipresent.
He still has one physical body.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Nov 13th, 2011 04:33 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Radunuya

Good points. I think (based on what is shown) that his everywhere and nowhere ability is not omnipresence but "teleportation" to anywhere and being able to exist in that place. This is exemplified by Schrodinger being able to exist within a mental plane. It's a bit hard to deny his omnipresence based on him showing only one physical body because (based on what I've seen) many of the omnipresent beings usually only show one physical body anyway. Being omnipresent doesn't mean that you're incapable of bleeding or that you don't have a soul (plus Alucard isn't even human in the first place.)

going by direct quotes that's been stated multiple times and what's actually in the manga, "everywhere and nowhere" being taken literally would mean Alucard is omnipresent (as well as not existing at all). For now I think based on what's shown it should be considered teleportation on an unrestricted scale.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 02:45 AM
Radunuya is currently offline Click here to Send Radunuya a Private Message Find more posts by Radunuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

But Radunuya

here the thing. in some point The Major says He is eveywhere and Nowhere at the same time.

and some Hellsing fans says that Definition of omnipresent?

sad

Old Post Nov 14th, 2011 06:16 PM
danteiscool

well if he really is everywhere and nowhere all at once then yes that is omnipresence. if he wasn't then no it isn't omnipresence. however, I do wonder if omnipresence allows for your body to be everywhere and nowhere at once as well. it would appear so for at one point (can't exactly recall when), Schrodinger was out on the battlefield watching and by the Major's side at the same time.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2011 03:55 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Radunuya

Well Omnipresence = the property of being everywhere and in this case, it means to be in every single point of space at any time. The Major, Schrodinger, and Alucard (as he said it himself in the last chapter) "everywhere and nowhere" comment would mean that he's indeed omnipresent.

However, going by what's shown, it's more like a teleportation-like ability. He hasn't shown anything that would directly and definitely prove it. It depends on whether you take the statement literally or go by what is shown to verify it. It could also just be a reference to Schrodinger's ability to defy quantum reality (as being everywhere and nowhere is surely impossible and something irregular in Hellsing) and the real meaning is hidden.

Even so, you can reason that what is shown in the series is actually omnipresence and Alucard is generally accepted as omnipresent anyway.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2011 11:21 PM
Radunuya is currently offline Click here to Send Radunuya a Private Message Find more posts by Radunuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

I suppose so. nevertheless, it is still an ability far beyond anything else in Hellsing.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2011 03:23 AM
EmptyHearted

I suppose so. nevertheless, it is still an ability far beyond anything else in Hellsi

mmm damn it hard to write thing on thread

I dont come into this site offen sad

Last edited by EmptyHearted on Nov 18th, 2011 at 07:00 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 06:57 AM
EmptyHearted

Re: I suppose so. nevertheless, it is still an ability far beyond anything else in Hellsi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
mmm damn it hard to write thing on thread

I dont come into this site offen sad

Hey EVeryone. sorry if I post strange thing in this thread. I am still learning how to reply to people.

I AM A ROOKIE smile eek!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2011 07:06 AM
menokokoro

As far as I can tell, there isn't enough information on the subject to be able to say one way or the other. All we have is him saying those words.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2011 09:17 AM
menokokoro is currently offline Click here to Send menokokoro a Private Message Find more posts by menokokoro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OnYxBoY

Well

In his list of powers he already has Teleportation: The ability to disappear and reappear somewhere else. He also has the ability to levitate. and also has Omnipresence: At the end of the series, Alucard has acquired Schrödinger's quantum reality manipulation powers after absorbing him during the Millennium incident. This grants him the ability to exist wherever and however he wishes to. He can also exist in multiple places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; Any alterations to his person by outside forces can simply be imagined away, including fatal injuries.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 07:20 PM
OnYxBoY is currently offline Click here to Send OnYxBoY a Private Message Find more posts by OnYxBoY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

No its never really been shown....

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 04:25 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MVC-Solos

Yes.

"I jerk off to comic books"

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 04:50 PM
MVC-Solos is currently offline Click here to Send MVC-Solos a Private Message Find more posts by MVC-Solos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Old thread, but I think Neph nailed it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think he can be everywhere he wants to be. As much as he says he's 'Everywhere and Nowhere', hes still limited by himself, and the human mind isn't capable of being everywhere at once.

He can be whereever he wants to be.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2015 12:25 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NeXesses

Alucard himself said. "I'm everywhere and nowhere." He didn't said I can be everywhere.
I'm, means it's now. At the very moment. So he is omnipresent.
But this is just my opinion.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 10:25 AM
NeXesses is currently offline Click here to Send NeXesses a Private Message Find more posts by NeXesses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schrödinger%27s_cat

quote:
Schrödinger intended his thought experiment as a discussion of the EPR article—named after its authors Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen—in 1935.[9] The EPR article highlighted the strange nature of quantum superpositions, in which a quantum system such as an atom or photon can exist as a combination of multiple states corresponding to different possible outcomes. The prevailing theory, called the Copenhagen interpretation, said that a quantum system remained in this superposition until it interacted with, or was observed by, the external world, at which time the superposition collapses into one or another of the possible definite states. The EPR experiment showed that a system with multiple particles separated by large distances could be in such a superposition. Schrödinger and Einstein exchanged letters about Einstein's EPR article, in the course of which Einstein pointed out that the state of an unstable keg of gunpowder will, after a while, contain a superposition of both exploded and unexploded states.

Hellsing basically turns Shrodinger into the observer, which is why infecting the blood supply with him made Alucard disappear. He couldn't separate his true self from.all the souls. Once he "killed" them all, he was able to "see" himself again, and return.

So yes, Alucard can be in multiple states, or "omnipresent", at the same time, as long as he's able to perceive his existance.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2016 06:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote