KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » If you could watch one movie again for the first time

If you could watch one movie again for the first time
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

If you could watch one movie again for the first time

If you could choose to watch one movie again for the first time, which one would you choose? Any movie, any version, any theater or entertainment center of your choice.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 01:31 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Hard choice.

Spiderman 2
The Dark Knight
Interstellar
Martyrs
Fight Club
Inception
Forrest Gump

If I really had to force a choice, probably Spiderman 2, because bias.

EDIT: This thread and my answer to it made me realize that none ofthe Marvel made hero films have yet outdone TDK or Spiderman 2 for me. Insane. Here's to hoping Avengers 3 is the first.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 03:11 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

either Jurassic park or the Dark Knight..both of those films are timeless classics that id love to recapture first time wonder

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 11:20 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Dazed And Confused
American Beauty

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:29 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Pulp Fiction
The Last Unicorn
A Night at the Opera
To Kill a Mockingbird

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:44 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hard choice.

Spiderman 2
The Dark Knight
Interstellar
Martyrs
Fight Club
Inception
Forrest Gump

If I really had to force a choice, probably Spiderman 2, because bias.

EDIT: This thread and my answer to it made me realize that none ofthe Marvel made hero films have yet outdone TDK or Spiderman 2 for me. Insane. Here's to hoping Avengers 3 is the first.
A+ for including Interstellar. That movie was a beautiful first time experience

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 02:54 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Easy choice for me. Fellowship of the Ring. No brainer.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:20 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
thumb up thumb up thumb up so many thumbs up

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 04:35 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb

Same. Especially since my gf atm time stood me up that day (even tho I kept telling her for weeks how excited I was and how important it was for me) and I had to watch it pissed off and alone. Broke up with her that same day (after the movie, thru text).

Also, my current wife is a bigger LOTR buff than I am. If I could get the chance to watch the trilogy with her for the first time it would have been freakin awesome.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 05:30 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariasmathew

I have watched a great thriller and Mystery movie again second time "Restitution Road". It's a great movie which full fill your twist of movies.

If you are also a fan of #thrillermovies? Don't miss out to watch

Attachment: 71dwx0bz-1l._ri_sx200_.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 12:16 PM
ariasmathew is currently offline Click here to Send ariasmathew a Private Message Find more posts by ariasmathew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Wipe my brain of 40 years of memories, and sit me in a theatre to watch the first Star Wars for the 'first time.'

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 11:17 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Usual Suspects

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 11:37 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote