KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Inhumans

The Inhumans
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

The Inhumans

Vin Diesel was right.. The Inhumans are coming..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...th-the-inhumans

i am happy, yet somewhat sad at the same tme

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 10:42 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Surprised the rights aren't with Fox. Inhumans should be attached with FF really.

But it's good Marvel has it. They'll do right by them and make an awesome movie out of it.

Oh and they could just call their Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch both Inhumans. As Inhumans are kind of like Mutants anyway. And Quicksilver can still marry Crystal.

Just brings the MCU even closer to the comic world. Will be Awesome.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 11:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Surprised the rights aren't with Fox. Inhumans should be attached with FF really.

But it's good Marvel has it. They'll do right by them and make an awesome movie out of it.

Oh and they could just call their Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch both Inhumans. As Inhumans are kind of like Mutants anyway. And Quicksilver can still marry Crystal.

Just brings the MCU even closer to the comic world. Will be Awesome.

i agree

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 11:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Surprisingly Im not a huge fan of the inhumans. My screen name has no connection to the comics

Id have to see what direction they will go with the Inhumans before i get excited over it.

Last edited by Inhuman on Aug 13th, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 11:51 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I can't see how that movie fits the universe yet, but I'm mildly excited. I'd rather see the Eternals if the rumor of Starlord's father being Star Fox are credible.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 12:19 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Would be awesome to see Black Bolt on the big screen! Can't wait.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 03:20 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

My theory:

I think this has actually been building. I don't think they'll be the same as the comics, though. Inhumans will be a result of half-human, half-alien hybrids(like Skye, Coulson and Peter Quill). There will be Terragenesis but probably without a Terrigen stone (the change Raina referred to on AOS).I wouldn't be surprised if they made Black Bolt or another Inhuman Quill's dad.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 03:40 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by pym-ftw
I can't see how that movie fits the universe yet, but I'm mildly excited. I'd rather see the Eternals if the rumor of Starlord's father being Star Fox are credible.

since GOTG is a success, I have no doubt that that the Inhumans will be a success too so The Eternals getting a film could very well happen

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Would be awesome to see Black Bolt on the big screen! Can't wait.

my brother Guy loved Black Bolt , he'd be proud to see him on the big screen

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 04:25 AM
vansonbee
Isee

There are some rumors that Vin Diesel is going to be Blackbolt.

Kind of cool that he is tailing two characters from Marvel.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 07:55 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by vansonbee

makes sense.

He used just his voice for Groot and also will play Black Bolt physically, A role that doesn't require him use his voice.

Great way to play 2 characters in the same universe.

Last edited by Inhuman on Aug 13th, 2014 at 08:02 AM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 07:58 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I think he'd be better as Gorgo personally.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:36 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I think he'd be better as Gorgo personally.

Looks nothing like him.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 12:46 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Looks nothing like him.

Does he look like BB?

I was thinking put hair and a beard on him, and he would probably be better at portraying Gorgo's personality. And he'd probably love literally "Kicking" s*** down.

But we'll see if he's involved what he does. Probably will be BB.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 02:06 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Personally i can see him more as Blackbolt then Gorgon.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 02:09 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

If he channels his silent Riddick, he could actually pull off Blackbolt, with the mask. Just remembered tho, Black bolt isn't exactly some bald dude, if anything he looks like he could be Peter Parker's brother.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 02:49 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Jai Courtney would be a good Blackbolt. He's actually about to play John Connor in Terminator Genesis, so his star is on the rise.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2014 10:10 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by vansonbee

most likely i believe it true..

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 01:43 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by Firefly218
I think Jai Courtney would be a good Blackbolt. He's actually about to play John Connor in Terminator Genesis, so his star is on the rise.

His name is coming up a lot and I've seen him pop up in movies a lot, but I'm still waiting for him to really impress.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 02:13 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Inhumans movie officially announced. Release date is 2018.

http://t.co/TPgSuq8qgS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2014 06:41 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yep, Marvel's never going after Spider-Man or the X-Men. They don't need to. Black Panther will play the role of Spider-Man in the MCU, and Inhumans will be their X-Men.

And we all know the Black Panther and Inhuman movies they make are going to be so much better than Sony's Spider-Man and Fox's X-Men anyway. To be fair though Fox's X-Men has got pretty awesome now, but I don't trust them to keep that quality up indefinitely.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2014 11:20 PM