KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Which comic book characters should be revamped?

Which comic book characters should be revamped?
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Which comic book characters should be revamped?

I personally think characters like Deathlok(Collins), Leir, Archenemy, Enslaver.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 01:26 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Darkseid

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 10:05 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Jack of Hearts

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 10:21 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Skaar could do with some focus and development or even a complete revamp.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 10:28 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Jack of Hearts

+10000000

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 10:47 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Cyclops.
Green Arrow.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2013 10:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Juggernaut(Marko)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 10:51 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The Celestials should get most of their recent jobbings retconned out.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 11:16 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I agree

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 11:32 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Stoic
Jack of Hearts

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 12:14 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beast

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 12:25 PM
wolverinos is currently offline Click here to Send wolverinos a Private Message Find more posts by wolverinos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Cyclops, punisher and bullseye

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 12:26 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

S.H.I.V.A too

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 12:36 PM
Sixth_Winged

Aquaman - give him hydrokinesis instead of this wife/sidekick/friend imo. Would totally complete him and finally set him apart form colleagues who are of the superstrength, superspeed, superdurability category. Also he will live to his namesake.

Namor the Sumariner - lose the feet wings that give flight (lol). Emphasize more on his forgotten electric generation powers and tone down the douchebaggery and fixation on making superhero wives/partner cheaters.

Beast - Make him at least class 10 ffs. 20 would be better

Cyclops - new powers/skill/weapon/armor/anything that would give him an edge befitting of someone in his status.

Creeper - Horrid Design, cool reputation.

Batman - I want him to kill when it's absolutely necessary, but that's just me.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:40 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Cyclops - new powers/skill/weapon/armor/anything that would give him an edge befitting of someone in his status.

as a fan of cyclops i must say that i personally got nothing against his powers and abilities.
i think they could give him a better story and role in general.
however as far as his powers he does great, its his human state combined with his field leadership and overall attitude that makes him a great persona.
for me there is nothing like seeing cyclops gets beat up to blood, only to see him stand all bloody and keep fighting while blasting his enemies and never losing hope and his ground.
the fact he is just a human with eye beams and yet he does battles that someone his caliber shouldnt because of his heart and his values is great.
his damage soak is insane because he fights for what he believes in, even if its extremely hard for someone with just athletic human states to do.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:46 PM
wolverinos is currently offline Click here to Send wolverinos a Private Message Find more posts by wolverinos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Adam Warlock
Graviton
Absorbing Man
Wrecking Crew
Man-Thing
All members of the graduating class of Avengers Academy

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:47 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by wolverinos
as a fan of cyclops i must say that i personally got nothing against his powers and abilities.
i think they could give him a better story and role in general.
however as far as his powers he does great, its his human state combined with his field leadership and overall attitude that makes him a great persona.
for me there is nothing like seeing cyclops gets beat up to blood, only to see him stand all bloody and keep fighting while blasting his enemies and never losing hope and his ground.
the fact he is just a human with eye beams and yet he does battles that someone his caliber shouldnt because of his heart and his values is great.
his damage soak is insane because he fights for what he believes in, even if its extremely hard for someone with just athletic human states to do.

I think all of that too but there's no real reason he can't evolve right?

Besides,Im saying this is because i have a level 47 cyclops in Marvel Heroes big grin. It's getting tiresome using his optic devastation aka"get of my lawn blast" all the time. Would really be cool if he had other powers lol.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:53 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverinos
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think all of that too but there's no real reason he can't evolve right?

Besides,Im saying this is because i have a level 47 cyclops in Marvel Heroes big grin. It's getting tiresome using his optic devastation aka"get of my lawn blast" all the time. Would really be cool if he had other powers lol.

ROFL laughing

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 01:53 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Bentley
The Celestials should get most of their recent jobbings retconned out.

I don't even care about their jobbing. It's that they keep giving them a new "origin" story every other month or something. Marvel needs to either get rid of them completely OR have some kind of meeting and get their act together regarding their power level and origin AND STICK TO IT (at least for a year for phuck's sake).

Aquaman - give him hydrokinesis instead of this wife/sidekick/friend imo. Would totally complete him and finally set him apart form colleagues who are of the superstrength, superspeed, superdurability category. Also he will live to his namesake.

Namor the Sumariner - lose the feet wings that give flight (lol). Emphasize more on his forgotten electric generation powers and tone down the douchebaggery and fixation on making superhero wives/partner cheaters.

IMHO, AM is fine. Once they start playing up his offensive TP, it's game on! Plus Mera is an awesome character AND brutally hot, getting rid of her would be criminal.

But I agree Marvel needs to "fix" Namor and fast. Since AvX he's somewhat of a joke.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 02:06 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Darkseid

Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut(Marko)

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 02:31 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote