KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Mystique and Wolverine

Mystique and Wolverine
Started by: rwendelin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rwendelin
Famke Fan

Mystique and Wolverine

What do you think about Mystique having a thing for Wolverine?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 04:34 AM
rwendelin is currently offline Click here to Send rwendelin a Private Message Find more posts by rwendelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

In X3??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In Comics???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
In Evolution????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:43 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

all i know is that if i am in a tent and i wake up and mystique is on top of me, raring to go, im not gonna push her away!!!!! evil face smokin' laughing out loud

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:56 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

lol

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:22 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think she does have a thing for him! I guess wolvie stabing her is what the considers forplay (sp)

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:45 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

Mystique is the type of girl to like a challengebig grin

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 12:44 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

Who the hell wouldn't want Mystique?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:44 PM
Evil-X is currently offline Click here to Send Evil-X a Private Message Find more posts by Evil-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whiterider

i think mystique likes wolverine because she always targets him in the first movie.
and in the second movie when she was in the tent with him

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:50 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

I don't really know what's up with Mystique in the movies. She wants him baad and Wolvie, I guess hates her when she tried to kill him.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 06:24 PM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I thought that she was just pulling a cruel joke on Wolvie for te stabbing and all. But shouldn't Wolvie have smelled her and recognized that it was Mystique or was he just a pervert that fell for a trick???

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:39 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

He couldn't smell her because he was so horny. It's true

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 08:16 PM
Evil-X is currently offline Click here to Send Evil-X a Private Message Find more posts by Evil-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:05 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

LOL!!! good one man.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 12:28 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

wink well he needs a girl and she can be anyone he wants, a different girl every night...i dont think there a man alive who would complain.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 09:37 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tokyo_goddess
In the Mysterious Beyond

Exactly, a one night stand or just a sex thing.

http://lemonhead.cjb.net Do you like readingreading dirty things?shifty Join Lemon Head! Currently over 150 lemonheads!

http://bulmaandvegetascuddlecove.cjb.net My Bulma and Vegeta shrine. big grin

http://briachan.blogspot.com Nobody's Listening...my blog.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 01:31 PM
tokyo_goddess is currently offline Click here to Send tokyo_goddess a Private Message Find more posts by tokyo_goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

laughing out loud this is too funny. I wouldnt mind at all if i was Wolverine.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:20 PM
Marvelgeek
`Poccy fan extraordinere

In the comics, they actualy had sex once (that we know of), she was in discuise, even though he said he knew it was her all along.
Funny thing, the dress and hair she had then actualy resembles rebecca romin-stamos (mystique) when she seduce and sedate the prisonguard in x2.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:30 PM
Marvelgeek is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelgeek a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelgeek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whiterider

really wow that is so amazing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 03:38 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil-X
The Fear Of Not Knowing

Mystique is a shape shifter, just image what she can do in bed. Man, she would never lose a man or a woman.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 03:40 AM
Darth Vicious

Marvelgeek u beat me to it, i was gonna post that and having a girlfriend like Mystique i would never leave her, she could be any girl i want, everyday would be a different girl, lol plus she has that dark side to her and bad girls really know what theyre doing if u guys know what i mjean!, lol

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:57 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote