KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Cult of Chucky

Cult of Chucky
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Cult of Chucky

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 06:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

haha, but, noooo.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 12:50 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yes! Chucky's back!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2017 02:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Even if it might be straight to dvd film, Nothing wrong with those.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 01:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yes! Chucky's back!

Your imam lets you watch horror films?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 01:42 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
Even if it might be straight to dvd film, Nothing wrong with those.

True.
Still, was Chucky'd out ages ago. About the time he knicked up Jennifer Tilly i guess.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 05:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Think the last one I watched all the way through was Child's play 3

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 08:30 AM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well Curse of Chucky was actually pretty good, while Child's Play 3 was just meh at best.

I'd be willing to give this one an eventual watch too, but can definitely understand being burned out by such a series. Am just glad time has been kinder to Chucky at least than other classic slasher-horror series.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 08:40 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by carthage

Really?

You bringing your racism to the movie threads now?

What a loser you are.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 02:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Curse of Chucky was awesome.

Can't wait to see this.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2017 03:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

For me the low point of the series was Seed of Chucky and i enjoyed the 3rd movie despite it not doing so well with the movie critics.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 06:31 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage

It's allowed if he explodes 2 and a half virgins* before viewing the film.

*Only applies to virgins who have had their genitals mutilated.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Surtur are you proud of being a racist?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur are you proud of being a racist?

Are you proud of being too stupid to recognize "muslims" are not a race?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
Are you proud of being too stupid to recognize "muslims" are not a race?

I didn't say they were.

Also noticed you didn't answer the question. That's the difference between stupid people and smart ones.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't say they were.

Also noticed you didn't answer the question. That's the difference between stupid people and smart ones.

Lmao, why mention racism then? Just for fun?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:30 PM
Darth Thor

Lmao, why mention racism then? Just for fun?

Was curious how proud you are of being a racist.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was curious how proud you are of being a racist.

What in this thread made you think of racism, genius? Quote it back to me, the part that made you think about racism.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:32 PM
Darth Thor

What in this thread made you think of racism, genius? Quote it back to me, the part that made you think about racism.

Well I commented, and you and Carthage thought of "Muslims who bow to their imam and go around exploding virgins"

Then you commented and I thought of racists. Go figure.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I commented, and you and Carthage thought of "Muslims who bow to their imam and go around exploding virgins"

Then you commented and I thought of racists. Go figure.

Lol you still have not explained why talking about muslims reminds you of racism. Did you want another shot?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2017 10:44 PM