KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » spoilers - The Chronicles of Superman Prime

spoilers - The Chronicles of Superman Prime
Started by: no_limits

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
no_limits

spoilers - The Chronicles of Superman Prime

Apparently future storylines for a variety superman titles has been leaked, most noteably the chronciles of superman prime to be written by grant morrison and pencilled by Val Semeiks.

Its set less than ten years in the future in which the Man of Steel is finding a number of drastic changes occuring in his life. Vast Power surges coming at random times as his abilities soar off the charts (to unprecendented levels), whilst all his vulnerablities begin to decrease including his susceptibility to magic. He has no idea as to why and he has difficulty keeping his powers in check...........

MAJOR SPOILER

Similar to the Jet Li blockbuster 'The One', a Superman from an alternate reality (Ultraman) has been murdering all the supermen from alternate earths, thus there life force being split between the remaining survivors. Having just killed Kal-L of Earth one, only one superman remains, Kal-EL of earthg 2 our future superman prime. Forever pursued by the Lantern Corps of his universe this evil Superman will stop at nothing until his he truely is..... the last kryptonian, to turely become a God.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:20 AM
no_limits is currently offline Click here to Send no_limits a Private Message Find more posts by no_limits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

wow cool!

I finally want everyone to realize how powerful Prime really is...prob >>>> than Spectre.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:22 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
wow cool!

I finally want everyone to realize how powerful Prime really is...prob >>>> than Spectre.

NO, Just No.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

wow cool!

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:24 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

wow cool!

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:25 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I we finally see what Superman Prime can truly do……(I hope).

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:23 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Holy crap! They really need to come up with the technology that allows me to throat punch people through the internet.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:37 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Validus
Holy crap! They really need to come up with the technology that allows me to throat punch people through the internet.
Don't like this idea Val stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:39 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

I heard something similar a few weeks back. I've been told that the storyline includes superboy prime, as to why and how, i have no idea. should be something in Wizard Magazine in the upcoming months.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 05:11 AM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
no_limits

In regards to his upcoming Superman project, grant morrison has said the story has been inspired by Jet Li's 'The One' in which the story open with the Green Lantern Corps responding to the apparent breach of the quantum containment field that holds superboy prime. Upon arrival they find not only all 50 green lanterns slain but the corpse of superboy prime himself....

I'm hyped about the chronicles, my source says its going to epic and i hope to post more soon.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 05:41 AM
no_limits is currently offline Click here to Send no_limits a Private Message Find more posts by no_limits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

The One was also not very good at the dimensions concept. Like, there is a flat number of parallel universes out there - was it just a hundred?
In reality, Ultraman should spend all the days of his existence finding his twins in other dimensions, because the number should be infinite.
Unless we all agree the DC multi-verse is a small one. big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 06:16 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

the multiverse maybe very well infinite, not sure after the crisis but the story seems to take place when nearly all the supermen have been exterminated, thus making it not the chronicles of ultraman. the emphasis is not on how we got to this point.... but what next??

in 'The One' there was 123 earths.

crisis on infinite earths is also a figure of speech. anti monitor got it down to just five earths, so it could never have been inifinite to begin with?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 06:25 AM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

User: Validus

Would like to send you:

A Throat Punch (1)

Ok | Cancel

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 06:38 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

I personally think they should leave this well alone i can only see them fu..... things up let him remain an enigma.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 09:43 AM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pre Crisis Ya
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: spoilers - The Chronicles of Superman Prime

Originally posted by no_limits
Apparently future storylines for a variety superman titles has been leaked, most noteably the chronciles of superman prime to be written by grant morrison and pencilled by Val Semeiks.

Its set less than ten years in the future in which the Man of Steel is finding a number of drastic changes occuring in his life. Vast Power surges coming at random times as his abilities soar off the charts (to unprecendented levels), whilst all his vulnerablities begin to decrease including his susceptibility to magic. He has no idea as to why and he has difficulty keeping his powers in check...........

MAJOR SPOILER

Similar to the Jet Li blockbuster 'The One', a Superman from an alternate reality (Ultraman) has been murdering all the supermen from alternate earths, thus there life force being split between the remaining survivors. Having just killed Kal-L of Earth one, only one superman remains, Kal-EL of earthg 2 our future superman prime. Forever pursued by the Lantern Corps of his universe this evil Superman will stop at nothing until his he truely is..... the last kryptonian, to turely become a God.

This reaks of Bullshit, or has something to do with the 70th aniversary of Action Comics.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 03:57 PM
Pre Crisis Ya is currently offline Click here to Send Pre Crisis Ya a Private Message Find more posts by Pre Crisis Ya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: spoilers - The Chronicles of Superman Prime

Originally posted by no_limits

MAJOR SPOILER

Hmmm, this might be a good read.

I'm somewhat curious to see a bit more of what SMP can do.

As of now there is too much hype about him, and not enough action IMO.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pre Crisis Ya
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: spoilers - The Chronicles of Superman Prime

Originally posted by Galan007
IMO.

Who gives a shit about 'what he can do', the chance to have Grant Morisson writing the One million characters again makes my pants go all funny.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:39 PM
Pre Crisis Ya is currently offline Click here to Send Pre Crisis Ya a Private Message Find more posts by Pre Crisis Ya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: spoilers - The Chronicles of Superman Prime

Originally posted by Pre Crisis Ya
Who gives a shit about 'what he can do',
I "gives a shit".... no expression

I would like to see the DC creators do a bit more with SMP then they did in the past..... Just to answer some Q's about what he can really do.
the chance to have Grant Morisson writing the One million characters again makes my pants go all funny.
sick

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pre Crisis Ya
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: spoilers - The Chronicles of Superman Prime

Originally posted by Galan007
I "gives a shit".... no expression

I would like to see the DC creators do a bit more with SMP then they did in the past..... Just to answer some Q's about what he can really do.
sick

The guy who made the JLA one million respect thread, probably feels the same way ....

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:50 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: spoilers - The Chronicles of Superman Prime

The guy who made the JLA one million respect thread, probably feels the same way ....

The JLA respect thread has nothing to do with my own personal likes and dislikes where this upcoming series is concerned.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 04:55 PM