KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » How would you torture someone?

How would you torture someone?
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

How would you torture someone?

We've all seen the likes of Hostel, The Hills have Eyes, and Saw, what, with how these poor bastards are tortured and eventually killed. Some people cringe, and, yet, some people smirk with a shit-eating grin. We all differ on our definition of what is "perverse" and "extreme", so no exact standard is set, we can all agree.

If you were a "customer" of the torture house that is the basis for the movie "Hostel", how would you kill your victim? Would you do it slow and sweet, or would you end it quickly and painless? Would you like to hear the screams and pleas of your victims, or would you prefer not to?

Personally, myself, if I had the choice to choose my victim, I would choose a child rapist/molester and take my sweet, f*cking time with the bastard. I'd go slow, painful, and perverse with my methods of torture. Call me what you will, but I feel that any kind of torture is far less than a goddamn child molester deserves. I'd relish every scream and sob for all my years.

What instruments you ask? Let's just say I'd use an axe, a hammer, a blowtorch, a bottle of hydrochloric acid, and some forceps.

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Feb 26th, 2008 at 09:46 AM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 09:37 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

hmm, if it was a rapist/child molestar/ anything sick like that, i'd go slow and painful. they deserve it.

instruments-scalpel, pliers, gun, broom handle, drill, radio playing "get out alive", chair, rope, fork, shall i continue?

i won't go in detail cause it's super perverse.

if the victim is not a dirty bastard, i think i'd walk away. they don't deserve to die.

Last edited by vivando-loca on Feb 26th, 2008 at 05:52 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 05:50 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Not sure who exactly I'd pick. Probably some rich, malibu piece of shit priss girl.

I think I'd just gut her, play with her insides.

I'd try to do it with just my hands. And maybe teeth if I had to.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:28 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

Someone I hated. And just a knife.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2008 10:45 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NormaBates
Sometimes death is better

An enemy of mine would just be fine, I'd start cutting off his genitals with a carving knife then i would cut off his tongue with a pair of scissors and end it with gouching out his eyes with an icepick!

Last edited by NormaBates on Feb 27th, 2008 at 05:36 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 05:33 PM
NormaBates is currently offline Click here to Send NormaBates a Private Message Find more posts by NormaBates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I wouldn't want to torture anyone.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2008 09:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

For me it depends. Child rapist/molester, I'd lock the person to a wall affixed with spikes, strip him of all his clothing so he can feel the pain being affleckted on him. I would also use my nun-chaku's and hit him in every area very hard and not even wince at his screams. Furthermore I 'd use my samurai sword very strategically and strike him.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 12:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Wrap someone in barbed wire and then take a grinder to their skull

Tie a mother and father down and make them watch as i dip their infants into boiling hot water.

Beat a newborn baby to death by slamming it against it's mother

Find a Peta member. Tie them to a chair and throw burning puppies at them

Smash out someones teeth with a hammer and then strike nails in place where their teeth were

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 04:18 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would get someone married.

Sig done by me.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 05:46 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Find a Peta member. Tie them to a chair and throw burning puppies at them

Win.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 11:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

This topic is really morbid and brutal to say the least. I can honestly say, I would'nt wanna torture anybody in that sort of way. I love seeing it in films, but I could never go through with such a thing myself.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 03:56 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tie someone down to a chair and gag them and make the person listen to me singing and dancing all day. I'm sure that would do something.

I'll be nice and let them go for loo breaks of course.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 05:16 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NormaBates

Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Smash out someones teeth with a hammer and then strike nails in place where their teeth were [/B]

That's the winner IMO!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 08:07 PM
NormaBates is currently offline Click here to Send NormaBates a Private Message Find more posts by NormaBates Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

If given the chance to torture someone like Bin Laden....I would tie him up and make him watch G.I. Joe re-runs all day.

If it was someone like Hitler....I would tie him up, give him a circumcision, and then make him watch Fiddler on the Roof.

Now, if you would like to torture me....all you have to do is strap me to a chair and make me watch Titanic all day long.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 10:05 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Well lets see if it was like a terrorist I would make them read American History and then rip out their eyes and pure salt in the sockets. Then I would start cutting off his body parts while listening to America's national anthem.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2008 11:24 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NormaBates

Now, if you would like to torture me....all you have to do is strap me to a chair and make me watch Titanic all day long. [/B][/QUOTE]

I do that for fun! laughing

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 08:42 PM
FistOfThe North

I wouldn't get to new age or fancy or creative. I like the basic, crude and raw, medieval ways.

Psychologically, I would find out what the person fears the most. Like his main phobia, say snakes, and i'd throw him in a room the size of an elevator and in the space there'd be a cobra, a python, a boa, and an anaconda. And just leave him in there. I'd watch the whole thing through an unbreakable glass. Or rats, i'd throw him in there with different types of species of rats. Fat ones.

Physically, i'd hang him up by his wrists and use him as a pinata with a metal or wooden baseball bat. Except i'd only strike all his joints. His knees, elbows, ankles, and wrist with homerun might. Like i'd run and swing. i'd spend about 10 minutes every few hours batting away. He'd be completely cripple but so what. I'd still slam away at the broken shattered and splintered bone underneath the skin with the same might. Every weekend I'd untie him, feed him and nurse him back to health until he'd heal some. (just enough) -That could take weeks obviously- then i'd rope him up again and continue to grand slam away. I'd do this for months/years. Escape would be futile, he'd be underground, inside a cage, inside a soundproof secret room only accessible by my knowledge. You'd have to enter by small hidden/covered floor door on my basements floor.

I'd continuously tell him that i'm gonna free him soon or the next time around, but i really won't. Just wanna give him some hope so that he won't lose the will live.

Wouldn't want the guy to die, you know . lol

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 29th, 2008 09:40 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Put out cigarettes in someones ear holes.

Light a lighter or candle up someones nasal passages.

Papercuts in between the fingers, toes, ear lobes, and eyelids.

Stuff like that.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2008 10:44 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Tie someone up and have a bunch of rats slowly eat that person.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 12:22 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by deathbycorn
Put out cigarettes in someones ear holes.

Light a lighter or candle up someones nasal passages.

Papercuts in between the fingers, toes, ear lobes, and eyelids.

Stuff like that.

damn, that would be annoying

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2008 01:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote