KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » LOTR Two Towers

LOTR Two Towers
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

LOTR Two Towers

Yo, I just got this (sort of I'm not allowed it till my B-Day) But does anyone no why it was released early (22-08-03 rather than 26-08-03)?

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 08:52 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gregmss
We Can Do It

i got mine on the 21st

We're Bialystock and Bloom

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 09:37 PM
gregmss is currently offline Click here to Send gregmss a Private Message Find more posts by gregmss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lightningrod
gay o' time

Here in the US it was released the 26th of August. I guess some countries have different release dates than others.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:12 AM
Lightningrod is currently offline Click here to Send Lightningrod a Private Message Find more posts by Lightningrod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

got mine the 28th too.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:26 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Here it was meant to be released on the 26th but they changed the date in some places i was wondering if ne1 new why

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 04:29 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

in belgium it was the 28th ffs

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 06:12 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

I don't know when they released them here.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2003 07:16 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Queen
Mistress of Evil

on the 26th 4 me! it was such a long wait.....lol

mmmm..precious..we wants it!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 12:56 PM
Dark_Queen is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Queen a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Homersaurus

I think that it was just Sainsbury's trying to get the jump on other retailers, but of course everyone else followed suit pretty rapidly which was all the better for the dvd buying public. I heard that the distribution company was not too pleased about this though and that an investigation is under way.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 07:07 PM
Homersaurus is currently offline Click here to Send Homersaurus a Private Message Find more posts by Homersaurus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

zzz.waiting for the bigger edition

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 07:52 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TMWATA
Rachel Leigh Cook is god

i got mine from asda 2 days early

"What you just think because a guy reads comics he cant start some shit, come on ill take all of you on"-Mallrats.

"Whats a nubian!!"-Chasing Amy.

"****in' "Breakfast Club," where all these stupid kids actually show up for detention. ****in' "Weird Science," where this chick wants to take her gear off and get down, but oh no, she don't 'cause it's a PG movie."-Dogma.

"We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. ****, we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the mother****ing nuts by a guy named Cock Knocker"-Jay and silent Bob strike back.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 01:01 AM
TMWATA is currently offline Click here to Send TMWATA a Private Message Find more posts by TMWATA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

does anyone know what the EASTER EGG for Two Towers is?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2003 08:08 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hypernova

Release date for Aus was also Aug 26

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 01:16 PM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

was it just england that got released early? cos I got mine on 23rd, but it was released a coupla days before that...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2003 05:31 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i just watched it again yesterday, i love the special features. dom and bil are hekka funnie!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 03:04 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote