KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » The Cook and The Crook: Sanji vs. Yamcha.

The Cook and The Crook: Sanji vs. Yamcha.
Started by: NotAllThatEvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

The Cook and The Crook: Sanji vs. Yamcha.

Due to some trans dimensional hypnotist, both sanji and yamcha(post turtle training but before korrin's tower) are convinced the other jacked their girl (bulma and nami) and the only way to get them back is to defeat the other in a duel. The fight takes place in the abandoned world martial arts arena and they follow tournament rules. Leave the ring or stay down for ten seconds and you're out. Can the cook beat the bandit?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 09:36 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

Im going to have to say yamcha but this is an excellent fight

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2013 11:32 PM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

You think? Pretty sure sanji is faster.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2013 07:38 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadeSlayer15
Omni Hermit Master

maybe so, but im going to say that yamcha is more durable right?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2013 02:01 PM
ShadeSlayer15 is currently offline Click here to Send ShadeSlayer15 a Private Message Find more posts by ShadeSlayer15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yamcha wolf fang fist ftw

Old Post Oct 18th, 2013 03:50 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Are you kidding? Yamcha can bust planets and move FTL, because he was stronger and faster than a Saibamen who was stronger than Raditz. Not to mention he is stronger than Roshi, so he can destroy moons. This is Saiyan saga btw, because using Yamcha that blows up planets in his sleep from when he fought the ginyu force is unfair. Yamcha shits on the entire One Piece universe. Weak thread man.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 05:58 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

yeah... no. yamcha can't even fly by this point.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2013 06:34 AM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said before wolf fang fist DB series or not

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 11:26 AM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

If we go by post kame training, then yes, all DBZ characters can fly. Even still, Yamcha was strong enough to do better against Popo then Goku(as a kid) did. Goku by then was far stronger than Roshi, who moved at mach 16 speed and casually blew up moons with one attack. Roshi was faster than sound by far and able to destroy the moon with one blast. Please, explain how Sanji stands up to Yamcha, who was even stronger than Roshi.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 07:22 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

.bump.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 04:30 PM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

.bump.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2016 07:01 PM