KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hypothetical Scenario/Question: All the Disney SW Trilogy movies will be GREAT but...

Would you?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 5 71.43%
No 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hypothetical Scenario/Question: All the Disney SW Trilogy movies will be GREAT but...
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Hypothetical Scenario/Question: All the Disney SW Trilogy movies will be GREAT but...

You have to completely remove the existence of the Mandalorian and all memory of it having existed, also it will never be made again.

Would you made that trade?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 8th, 2020 09:36 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I haven't watched The Mandalorian so yes.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 12:16 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Absolutely.

I'd rather have three solid films than one solid TV show.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 01:51 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

idc

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 02:06 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I think I'd prefer to have the Mandalorian, it's one of the best things SW has ever produced and I don't think I've been as invested into a show like that since FireFly.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 03:15 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Mandalorian wasn't that good anyway. I hate baby yoda

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 05:27 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Mandalorian wasn't that good anyway. I hate baby yoda
**** you.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 05:19 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haven’t even seen Mandalorian nor do I care to.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2020 05:52 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

You aren't missing much. It's decent, nothing more. Yet some people seem to regard it as the second coming. I guess after the quality of the ST something that is merely average is a god send to SW fans.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2020 09:37 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by ares834
You aren't missing much. It's decent, nothing more. Yet some people seem to regard it as the second coming. I guess after the quality of the ST something that is merely average is a god send to SW fans.
The only episode that faltered was that prison break one, every other one was absolutely fantastic.

Sharp writing, great character and stories, baby ****ing Yoda. Going from world to world and the fact that its a live-action Star Wars show.

One season in and I already heavily prefer it to both TCW and Rebels, but we'll see how they do for Season 2.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2020 07:02 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Re: Hypothetical Scenario/Question: All the Disney SW Trilogy movies will be GREAT but...

Originally posted by Jmanghan
All the Disney SW Trilogy movies will be GREAT but...

You have to completely remove the existence of the Mandalorian and all memory of it having existed, also it will never be made again.

Would you made that trade?

I would trade The Mandalorian for four packs of Raspberry Pure Leaf Brewed Tea.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2020 05:48 AM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: Re: Hypothetical Scenario/Question: All the Disney SW Trilogy movies will be GREAT but...

Originally posted by Jaggarath
I would trade The Mandalorian for four packs of Raspberry Pure Leaf Brewed Tea.
and then you'd trade those in for a Baby Yoda.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2020 12:05 PM
Darth Thor

Mandalorian is cool. And yeah it's probably the best Star Wars to come out of Disney.

But nah would much prefer a well done ST.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2020 06:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote