KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Perpetua vs The One Above All

who wins
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Perpetua 7 50.00%
TOAA 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Perpetua vs The One Above All
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Perpetua vs The One Above All

who wins

current versions of both

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 07:24 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Can Perpetua defeat the Presence? TOAA and the Presence are equals. The Marvel omniverse is as infinite as the DC omniverse. It isn't even arguable. TOAA is in every time line from beginning to end just like the Presence. All of those What if stories are divergent time lines, and the time lines are infinite.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 07:34 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If Perpetua pulled the same antics in Marvel, TOAA would become weakened/fallible as a result.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 07:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Perpetua.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 08:16 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
If Perpetua pulled the same antics in Marvel, TOAA would become weakened/fallible as a result.

Is that what happened to the Presence?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2020 08:18 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by Stoic
Can Perpetua defeat the Presence? TOAA and the Presence are equals. The Marvel omniverse is as infinite as the DC omniverse. It isn't even arguable. TOAA is in every time line from beginning to end just like the Presence. All of those What if stories are divergent time lines, and the time lines are infinite.

What do you think of this view?

https://youtu.be/4JY0vugM2Kg

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:02 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoctisOwen

Perpetua

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:06 AM
NoctisOwen is currently offline Click here to Send NoctisOwen a Private Message Find more posts by NoctisOwen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Stoic
Is that what happened to the Presence?
No, it's what happened to TOAA during Infinity Conflict/Infinity Ending:
https://i.imgur.com/aTIdd0G.jpg

In short: TOAA is only omnipotent within a well-functioning system. Imbalances in the Marvel continuum weaken him.

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 12th, 2020 at 12:35 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:30 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

In short: TOAA is only omnipotent within a well-functioning system. Imbalances in the Marvel continuum weaken him.

How do Perpetua's antics relate?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:42 AM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Because it's possible that the massive multiversal imbalance created by Perpetua could significantly weaken TOAA... Much like Thanos did after absorbing the power of one Regulator.

But again, that's only IF she pulled the same antics in Marvel.

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 12th, 2020 at 12:04 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:01 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galan, you're making an assumption right now, Perpetua has never shown to do that on panel

TOAA Stomps

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:06 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Obviously it's an assumption. We're talking about characters from two different companies.

I'm simply pointing out that TOAA is only omnipotent within a well-functioning system/multiverse(as he himself stated on panel.) When that system is disrupted, his supremacy dwindles and he becomes fallible.

Does that mean Perpetua can beat him? Maybe, maybe not. Just mentioning the possibilities, is all. smile

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 12th, 2020 at 12:16 PM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:12 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's starlin views, one writer. the others ignore it. Starlin has a history of not believing omnipotent characters

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:15 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Starlin's views are still 100% canon, and are also the most recent depiction of TOAA.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 12:17 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Recent events doesn’t debunk TOAA being omnipotent. If ANYTHING, there’s more evidence SHOWING presence isn’t omnipotent

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 01:32 PM
SquallX

Which makes no sense. An Omnipotent being should be above such machinations.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 01:54 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

BTW, I went to last year's LA con and actually met Starlin in person andasked if the Current infinity books were cannon an he confirmed it was simply a side project that marvel let him have
There definitely non cannon. At all. So it's invalid

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 02:15 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

there was a interview were he talks about infinity siblings
An they ask him about a new cycle of books he's writing
An stralin clearly differentiates each Thanos
The one marvel uses comic wise
The one he writes about which is a side project
And the movie Version:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 02:31 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
BTW, I went to last year's LA con and actually met Starlin in person andasked if the Current infinity books were cannon an he confirmed it was simply a side project that marvel let him have
There definitely non cannon. At all. So it's invalid

Lmao.

I AM Starlin, and I can confirm they are canon thumb up

Also, that I've never met you before.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 02:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's further confirmation @galan

Jim words:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2020 02:35 PM