KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Whis vs Beerus/Champa/Goku/Vegeta

Whis vs Beerus/Champa/Goku/Vegeta
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Whis vs Beerus/Champa/Goku/Vegeta

Is Whis powerful enough to take out this team?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 08:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Wow this post is just wow. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 04:10 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Whis of course.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 05:33 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

You can probably add Freeza, too. Whis just shuts Beerus down far too easily. He's also stated that he's faster than Beerus, too and is able to take Goku and Vegeta on without much effort.

Since we know Goku and Beerus have the power to destroy the universe; we can assume Champa and Vegeta will do the same. Well Champa out-right stated he didn't care about destroying the universe and stopped holding back in his fight with Beerus, showing that he was about to. If they all combined their destructive efforts, they may be capable of serious damage. Still, Whis might be too fast and they really don't have a way around his time control or his ability to send them to other dimensions.

I want to say Whis due to speed and versatility, but there's just too much I don't know about him. He is a mystery.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 05:34 AM
U need Leonard is currently offline Click here to Send U need Leonard a Private Message Find more posts by U need Leonard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 05:56 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

You know Beyonder for a guy that gets pissy about people not taking your threads seriously you sure are quick to do the same to other threads.

But yeah Whis obviously wins.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 07:31 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
You know Beyonder for a guy that gets pissy about people not taking your threads seriously you sure are quick to do the same to other threads.

But yeah Whis obviously wins.

Pissy? Nah I dont really care if people do or dont reply to my threads it would be derailed by the DB fansboys anyway. thumb up

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 07:57 AM
SSJGGogeta

Yeah, Whis takes this easily. The only thing that the team could do is blow up the universe, or more, and kill themselves, leaving Whis to facepalm before he had to turn back time, and knock them all out with neck chops to come out on top.

And that's casual Whis. I can't imagine if he was bloodlusted. He'd kill them all with a flick of his wrist. Even if you included Frieza.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 09:17 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Agreed with everybody here. Whis wins this easily. I wonder if we will ever see bloodlust Whis.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 12:57 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Whis for now.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 01:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

I'm going to be that guy right now and I say that Goku and Vegeta, as for the good, old vintage DBZ style, perform the fusion dance and form SSGSS Gogeta, who then proceeds to beat Whis to death by using Beerus and Champa as beaters. devil

Old Post Dec 18th, 2015 10:56 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
I'm going to be that guy right now and I say that Goku and Vegeta, as for the good, old vintage DBZ style, perform the fusion dance and form SSGSS Gogeta, who then proceeds to beat Whis to death by using Beerus and Champa as beaters. devil

Maybe fusion doesn't work with gods. Who knows. I could see Toriyama making it impossible for two gods to fuse, because they'd be too strong.

But if they could, yeah, SSJGSSJ Gogeta would win. That's not the thread though.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 08:58 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I could see the fusion working only for a brief time, like with SSJ4 Gogeta.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 08:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Whis, simply because its DB and throwing a large number of weaker guys at someone means nothing.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 10:12 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

I muse be the only one who thinks vegetto in buu saga is in these guys' league

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 08:02 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Whis should be able to take out anyone on the team in one hit.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 08:16 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by TheBadguy
You are.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 05:12 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by TheBadguy
Really how do you come to this conclusion?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 01:54 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

If Vegito went SSJ3, then we could talk about it a bit, I guess...

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 02:18 PM
bbrem123

ehh still no imo ha

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2015 02:42 PM