KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Omni-King vs ANYONE in Fiction.

Omni-King vs ANYONE in Fiction.
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Omni-King vs ANYONE in Fiction.

Anyone in Fiction period.

ANYONE.

Omni-King from DBS.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 07:47 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

laughing out loud

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 08:10 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Poor Omni King :<, he's so adorable tho! All he wants is a friend sad.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 08:49 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Molecule Man. Can't think of anyone else

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 09:58 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

In terms of feats, there's a lot of characters I can think of that easily outstrip Zeno-Sama. That said, Zeno's capability to destroy all of existence is apparently done in an instant, (seemingly effortlessly,) so we don't really know the full depth of his power, if there even is a bottom to that depth.

That said, Molecule Man lolshits on Zeno insofar, imo.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 01:58 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Molecule Man. Can't think of anyone else
I mean...

TOAA > Anyone from Marvel or DC.

Actually, everyone from Marvel or DC... at the same time.

And it isn't close.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:02 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

TOAA ~ The Presence

But yeah, TOAA >>>>>>>>>> Molecule Man.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:04 AM
ares834

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I mean...

TOAA > Anyone from Marvel or DC.

Actually, everyone from Marvel or DC... at the same time.

And it isn't close.

Nope.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:07 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ares, what are your thoughts in the main thread. What power level is beyond Zeno Sama? smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:07 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TOAA ~ The Presence

But yeah, TOAA >>>>>>>>>> Molecule Man.
And then you have people saying stuff like "Omni-King stalemates TOAA".

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:09 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

There's obviously not enough evidence to say that, but at the same time it's hard to definitively say he couldn't be on the level of a being like, say, the Living Tribunal. I mean, universal Gods of Destruction and beings that can oneshot said Gods are absolutely scared shitless of the power the Omni-King wields.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:13 AM
ares834

Ares, what are your thoughts in the main thread. What power level is beyond Zeno Sama? smile

Plenty of characters. Blowing up several universe with a blink is nice and all but there are plenty of characters that could do better. Certainly he could be far more powerful than even that suggests, but at this time we have no real reason to believe so.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 02:21 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I agree that there are a lot of characters that outstrip Zeno in terms of feats, but I have a feeling he's infinitely more powerful than even his feats would suggest, given how casually he can perform them.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 01:19 AM
Tondemonai

I agree that there are a lot of characters that outstrip Zeno in terms of feats, but I have a feeling he's infinitely more powerful than even his feats would suggest, given how casually he can perform them.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 01:32 AM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

yea seriously. he gets annoyed and blinks out multiple universe lol wtf

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 01:33 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

He can also effortlessly erase universe 13, IIRC, which is so massive that it houses the other 12 and makes them look miniscule.

That said...I wouldn't go as far as some and say he's omnipotent. There's nothing to suggest he's as strong as the likes of Molecule Man, The Beyonder, or any of those far beyond Multiversal entities.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 01:37 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

He's certainly not omniscient, in any case.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 02:03 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

And omniscience is generally produced by omnipotence, so...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2016 02:04 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can also effortlessly erase universe 13, IIRC, which is so massive that it houses the other 12 and makes them look miniscule.

That said...I wouldn't go as far as some and say he's omnipotent. There's nothing to suggest he's as strong as the likes of Molecule Man, The Beyonder, or any of those far beyond Multiversal entities.

Sentry. XD

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 12:44 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Sentry would get erased. smilesmilesmile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 01:25 PM