KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Meliodas (Seven Deadly Sins) runs a Goku gauntlet

Meliodas (Seven Deadly Sins) runs a Goku gauntlet
Started by: Tondemonai

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tondemonai

Meliodas (Seven Deadly Sins) runs a Goku gauntlet

Since I ****ed up the first one, here it is with proper grammar

Battle takes blade at the site of the Cell Games

Meliodas has his armament as of the end of the series

Full heal after every round

Round 1: Goku as of the 23rd Word Martial Arts Tournament tournament

Round 2: Goku as of his fight with Raditz

Round 3: Goku after training with King Kai

Round 4: Goku as of his fight with the Ginyu Force

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 06:35 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

End of series? Do you mean the end of the first season of the anime? Because Meliodas literally gets over 10 times stronger from that point on, in the manga.

At any rate, Goku takes this thread with almost no effort, in every scenario. Meliodas doesn't have anywhere near Goku's strength, DC, or speed. Even demon Meliodas. Until the current point in the manga though, then you'd have a thread.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 01:36 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

I was meaning the anime since his physical strength seems at least comparable to saiyan saga Goku (Raditz battle, I mean), but that's me. How do you think it would go as of the end of the manga?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 02:01 AM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tondemonai
I was meaning the anime since his physical strength seems at least comparable to saiyan saga Goku (Raditz battle, I mean), but that's me. How do you think it would go as of the end of the manga?

I don't know why you keep saying "end of the anime", or "end of the manga". Just say, "current". The manga and anime are both ongoing, lol.

lol, what strength feat does anime Meliodas have, that compares to tanking nuclear explosions on a regular basis in fights, tossing around punches that cause islands to shake, etc?

Current Manga Meliodas though, we don't know. But when he regained his power, before fighting the ten commandments, he got strong enough to probably beat Goku up to the point where he fought Raditz. Beyond that, he gets wrecked.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 02:12 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

I was saying "end" because the anime is done until the 2nd season starts. So it's ended for now. I don't read the manga (although I should), so I was just saying end as an uneducated person saying what sounded right.

I wasn't saying durability, I was saying physical strength. Like, punching.

Sounds fair.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 03:09 AM
SSJGGogeta

I was saying "end" because the anime is done until the 2nd season starts. So it's ended for now. I don't read the manga (although I should), so I was just saying end as an uneducated person saying what sounded right.

I wasn't saying durability, I was saying physical strength. Like, punching.

Sounds fair.

You're fine. I wasn't criticizing you, just correcting you.

"tossing around punches that cause islands to shake", wasn't enough of a physical strength feat for you? laughing

Yeah, Meliodas does get pretty powerful. Around country level so far, iirc.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 03:23 AM
Tondemonai

Let me rephrase, he SEEMS to hit as hard, as in his punches send people pretty damn far when he's trying.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 05:58 AM
SSJGGogeta

Let me rephrase, he SEEMS to hit as hard, as in his punches send people pretty damn far when he's trying.

Um... Well Ichibe Hyousei in Bleach blasted Ywach 1,000 ri away, which is 2,440 miles. But he'd still get one-shotted by the androids in DBZ, even though they've never done anything like that.

They have feats, and Goku's feats are simply above Meliodas'. Even at that point.

Like I said though, current manga Meliodas would have a chance.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:13 AM
Tondemonai

From what you've said, agreed

Old Post Aug 31st, 2016 06:17 AM