KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dante vs Sonic

Dante vs Sonic
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Dante vs Sonic

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Round 1: Classic Dante(from DMC1-4) vs Standard Sonic

Round 2: Dante in Devil Trigger vs Super Sonic

Round 3: H2H with no Weapons or Powers

Location is in Madison Square Garden. Started by 50m

Who takes it?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 01:52 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Dante takes round 3, gets horribly stomped into paste in Round 1 and 2.

Sonic's taken on beings that would make Galactus jealous.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 12:09 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Dente takes 1. His to fast, sonic is only sound speed which isn't enough against a guy who dodges all kinds of bullets with ease. A bullet coming from a 9mm travels at around Mach 2, which is faster than sonic top speed. And i know sonic can't hurt a guy who gets hit from beings lifting over 100s of tons. Remember that scene with hero and ifrit, nero stop his strength with ease and dente is stronger than him. Plus dente has regen.

Dente fought both mundus and the embodiment, both are reality wipers and can stop time, since dente can also do that. So he'll use it against super sonic and wait for his powers to run out.

Dente wins with ease. He has regen and superior durability.

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 21st, 2016 07:58 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dvampire
Dente takes 1. His to fast, sonic is only sound speed which isn't enough against a guy who dodges all kinds of bullets with ease. A bullet coming from a 9mm travels at around Mach 2, which is faster than sonic top speed. And i know sonic can't hurt a guy who gets hit from beings lifting over 100s of tons. Remember that scene with hero and ifrit, nero stop his strength with ease and dente is stronger than him. Plus dente has regen.

Dente fought both mundus and the embodiment, both are reality wipers and can stop time, since dente can also do that. So he'll use it against super sonic and wait for his powers to run out.

Dente wins with ease. He has regen and superior durability.
Lol.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 10:02 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

How else is dente going to beat super sonic? Hes invulnerable until time ( get it) runs out. Dante wins 😄. Now find an error in my post so I can prove you wrong.

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 27th, 2016 04:17 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote