KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Whis vs Supreme God

Whis vs Supreme God
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whis vs Supreme God

Who wins?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 12:26 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

We don't know anything about Zamasu's current power level, so it's impossible to say. My assumption is that anyone that Goku/Vegeta's gonna beat is inferior to Whis by a wide margin, though.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 01:53 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Whis most likely oneshots, just like he did Beerus.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 02:29 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Although we don't know the power level of this Zamasu and I think the only way for Vegito to win is by Mafuba, not by brute force, but still Whis easily.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 08:07 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supreme God is immortal though, and can keep getting more powerful

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 08:28 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Supreme God is immortal though, and can keep getting more powerful

Yes. If the dragon is more powerful than Whis, then hm, Whis can't finish him. Anyway, for know, Whis is far too much, his brute force for Supreme God. And I think the gap is really big, so not reachable in quick time for Zamasu to catch him. Then Whis easily beats him and Mafubas him smile

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 08:37 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Presuming Supreme God is below Beerus, none of his attacks will even come close to be able to hit Whis, much less hurt him. A single blow from Whis, conversely, would have Supreme God reeling. Even if he's immortal, Whis could possibly find a way to BFR him.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 01:46 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Or overcome his immortality. The versatility Whis and Beerus has displayed makes me believe they have the means of defeating someone like K.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 03:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by carver9
Or overcome his immortality. The versatility Whis and Beerus has displayed makes me believe they have the means of defeating someone like K.

Only if he is more powerful than the Dragon. Champa said that Zalama can make completely any wish.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 03:16 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Super Shenlong*

Zalama is the creator of the Super Dragon Balls.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 08:20 PM
carver9

Beerus was treating and talking to this dragon like he was fodder. I don't think the Dragon approaches Beerus and Whis power.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 12:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Super Shenlong*

Yes smile

Originally posted by carver9
Beerus was treating and talking to this dragon like he was fodder. I don't think the Dragon approaches Beerus and Whis power.

Zamasu was very disrespectful to Super Shenlong, demanding his wish.

Beerus did say he could destroy future Zamasu, but that's to be seen, not sure.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 07:49 AM