KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » The Omni-King vs IG Thanos

The Omni-King vs IG Thanos
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The Omni-King vs IG Thanos

Thanos with the Classic IG. Fight takes place in a random pocket dimension.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 06:00 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Is there any reason why Thanos just wouldn't backhand the midget across the room? Because I'm pretty sure Thanos would backhand the midget across the room.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 07:27 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Thanos kills this featless wonder without the IG.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 08:01 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I was about to ask if this guy had done something spectacular, because...well...he's fighting THANOS WITH THE INFINITY GAUNTLET... But apparently he hasn't done much at all, lol.

That said, Thanos wins with the merest pucker of his asshole. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 12th, 2016 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 10:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He destroyed 6 Universes instantly but it was done off panel. With that said, Thanos wins until we see more from this character.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 12th, 2016 11:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
He destroyed 6 Universes instantly but it was done off panel. With that said, Thanos wins until we see more from this character.

Really Carver, really!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2016 04:27 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockythe1guy

It is true tho as it was told from whis.
There used to be 18 universes from DB till Zeno got mad and blow up 6 of them in a wink of a eye.

Too bad he's still nowhere even near Thanos with IG. So yeah this is a stomp.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 03:32 PM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorThanos

Thanos stomps

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 03:39 PM
EmperorThanos is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorThanos a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorThanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Bump.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 01:28 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Zeno stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:08 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

thumb up

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:10 AM
Utrigita

IG Thanos for the win.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:36 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Raisining?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 03:40 PM
Utrigita

The Classic IG was a very different animal then the current IG. The Classic IG made the user in effect God, at a time where the Celestials was portrayed as being above the likes of Kubik who in turn effortlessly warped a universe into a sphere. The same Celestials that Thanos stomped into Oblivion with little effort. The same IG in a incomplete state, managed to manipulate the energies of the UN with a thought. The UN wields energies that has the scope to wipe out a infinite Multiverse in the blink, and then recreate it. With that reasoning, which people are welcome to disagree with, Thanos from my perspective wins.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 04:55 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Utrigita
The Classic IG was a very different animal then the current IG. The Classic IG made the user in effect God, at a time where the Celestials was portrayed as being above the likes of Kubik who in turn effortlessly warped a universe into a sphere. The same Celestials that Thanos stomped into Oblivion with little effort. The same IG in a incomplete state, managed to manipulate the energies of the UN with a thought. The UN wields energies that has the scope to wipe out a infinite Multiverse in the blink, and then recreate it. With that reasoning, which people are welcome to disagree with, Thanos from my perspective wins.

That's so rational and logical, it must be wrong.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 05:03 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

The Classic IG was a very different animal then the current IG. The Classic IG made the user in effect God, at a time where the Celestials was portrayed as being above the likes of Kubik who in turn effortlessly warped a universe into a sphere. The same Celestials that Thanos stomped into Oblivion with little effort.

This is, frankly, nothing compared to what Zeno has done with zero effort. He instantly destroyed the Future Trunks timeline, which contains:

-13 universes, including the 12 mainstream ones and the 13th universe that is infinitely more vast and houses the other 12
-a Cosmic Zamasu who had literally become one with the universe, and was warping time/space to the extent that the entirely alternate present timeline was even being affected/warped
-all of the angels such as Whis/Vados, who can defeat Beerus in a single blow, who in turn is casually universal.

Mind you, this is with literally no effort on Zeno's part. There may not even be an actual limit on Zeno's power, or at least ability to destroy.

The same IG in a incomplete state, managed to manipulate the energies of the UN with a thought. The UN wields energies that has the scope to wipe out a infinite Multiverse in the blink, and then recreate it. With that reasoning, which people are welcome to disagree with, Thanos from my perspective wins.

Actually, I don't recall that being the "same" IG at all, nor the same nullifier that was portrayed as Multiversal, (which, as I'm sure you know, is incredibly inconsistent with the standard portrayal of the nullifier anyways, and shouldn't be used as a set standard to measure IG Thanos).

Originally posted by cdtm
That's so rational and logical, it must be wrong.

Contrary to your beliefs, a DB fan can have a rational discussion with a comic fan. smile

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 05:53 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
This is, frankly, nothing compared to what Zeno has done with zero effort. He instantly destroyed the Future Trunks timeline, which contains:

-13 universes, including the 12 mainstream ones and the 13th universe that is infinitely more vast and houses the other 12
-a Cosmic Zamasu who had literally become one with the universe, and was warping time/space to the extent that the entirely alternate present timeline was even being affected/warped
-all of the angels such as Whis/Vados, who can defeat Beerus in a single blow, who in turn is casually universal.

Mind you, this is with literally no effort on Zeno's part. There may not even be an actual limit on Zeno's power, or at least ability to destroy.

Really? That is far from the impression I'm given in the anime. Where is it stated that the entire future multiverse is destroyed?

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Actually, I don't recall that being the "same" IG at all, nor the same nullifier that was portrayed as Multiversal, (which, as I'm sure you know, is incredibly inconsistent with the standard portrayal of the nullifier anyways, and shouldn't be used as a set standard to measure IG Thanos).

That is the same IG, given that the infinity gems it contained was the very same gems the LT had decreed not able to work in unison, after the LT confrontation with Adam Warlock, which lead to the creation of the Infinity Watch.

There also is no difference between the UN Quasar used against Magus, to the UN Reed used to reset the multiverse. I'm not using it as a standard meassure for Thanos, I'm merely stating the fact that the IG in a incomplete stated was able to control the nullification energy of a potential multiverse destroying weapon. I, with that in mind, find it very possible that Thanos with the IG will be able to control the energies of Zeno, given that the way those energies is described in the translated anime I've seen, is that Zeno erases. Hence I give Thanos the win.

Edit: Though it looks nothing like nullification having rewatched the anime.

Last edited by Utrigita on Nov 20th, 2016 at 07:32 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 07:22 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The King *might*(key word) have a greater overall scope of power, but I still believe Thanos has a much greater depth of power within any given reality.

So in a neutral setting/universe, Thanos should win.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 07:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Really? That is far from the impression I'm given in the anime. Where is it stated that the entire future multiverse is destroyed?

Pretty sure Trunks and Whis both mention the former's, "world" being erased, which most likely refers to the Future timeline. After all, when Whis talked about how Zeno can erase the entire "world" instantly, he was referring to the entire multiverse.

It was also confirmed by herms98 on twitter that Trunks' whole timeline was deleted.

That is the same IG, given that the infinity gems it contained was the very same gems the LT had decreed not able to work in unison, after the LT confrontation with Adam Warlock, which lead to the creation of the Infinity Watch.

There also is no difference between the UN Quasar used against Magus, to the UN Reed used to reset the multiverse. I'm not using it as a standard meassure for Thanos, I'm merely stating the fact that the IG in a incomplete stated was able to control the nullification energy of a potential multiverse destroying weapon. I, with that in mind, find it very possible that Thanos with the IG will be able to control the energies of Zeno, given that the way those energies is described in the translated anime I've seen, is that Zeno erases. Hence I give Thanos the win.

Edit: Though it looks nothing like nullification having rewatched the anime.

Fair enough, though I was more referring to portrayal than literally being the same. For example: in one source, Galactus' fight with Scrier/Other was threatening the stability of the multiverse, in another, he's getting oneshotted by the merged celestial, slugging it out with Odin, doing battle with Mephisto in his realm, etc. The same Galactus, literally speaking, but inconsistent portrayals relative to the former. Same goes for the UN.

Zeno's energies are nothing like the UN, yeah. Not even sure if it was ki either. I tend to just refer to it as Zeno's divine light wiping clean the canvas of existence. smile

I find it important to note that Beerus, who's less than an atom compared to Zeno, can casually nullify universe-busting energy.

Last edited by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ on Nov 20th, 2016 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 07:57 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Galan007
The King *might*(key word) have a greater overall scope of power, but I still believe Thanos has a much greater depth of power within any given reality.

So in a neutral setting/universe, Thanos should win.

If you're referring to Thanos' "oneness" with the universe that the gems provide, (essential omnipresence, omniscience, etc,) I think it's important to note that Zamasu in Super literally became one with the entire universe and was apparently warping time and space to the extent that the alternate present timeline was being affected/warped as well. Zeno casually annihilated him with zero effort.

/shrug

Old Post Nov 20th, 2016 07:59 PM