KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Greetings from a new resident!

Greetings from a new resident!
Started by: XLR87T3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XLR87T3

Greetings from a new resident!

The administrator named Raz sent a personal message the very second I have created my new profile here, suggesting precognitive abilities as well as hypersonic reflexes on his or her part. The message contained a link that directed me to this page and well...here I am!

I'll try to keep the formalities to a minimum. I am XLR87T3, and I've been lurking here for ages until I finally joined at this very hour. You may have seen my other accounts on other websites, all with the very same user name. Even if you did, well, hmm, let me put it to you this way. *A-hem*

I know this isn't my first time but...I'm still really nervous so please...be gentle.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 05:22 AM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

run while u can smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2016 02:12 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKBart
run while u can smile
If he goes to our Versus forum, he's safe as long as he stays in the OTF, which is the nicest section of the forum.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 01:14 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

... smile

Thanks, I think I'll go there frequently now smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2016 02:16 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

... smile

Thanks, I think I'll go there frequently now smile
You'll be burned at the stake.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 12:39 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Originally posted by Jmanghan
If he goes to our Versus forum, he's safe as long as he stays in the OTF, which is the nicest section of the forum.
What is this "OTF" that you speak of?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 03:57 AM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by XLR87T3
What is this "OTF" that you speak of?

Off-Topic Forum.

Right below the General Discussion section.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 05:19 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

run while u can smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 01:50 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Accelerate Seventy-Three, sounds like a cross between a Star Wars droid and a Fast and the Furious handle.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2016 05:52 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

I have yet another question. How do I see the posts that I have made, and the threads that I have created?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2016 01:54 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Click your name next to your post, and then click (find all posts) or (find all threads).

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 16th, 2016 03:46 AM
Jaggarath is currently offline Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Click your name next to your post, and then click (find all posts) or (find all threads).
Thanks man! You are a real life saver!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:30 AM
XLR87T3

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Accelerate Seventy-Three, sounds like a cross between a Star Wars droid and a Fast and the Furious handle.
Do you mean car door handles?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:33 AM
WHITE PRIDE
White Nationalist.

T

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 05:05 AM
WHITE PRIDE is currently offline Click here to Send WHITE PRIDE a Private Message Find more posts by WHITE PRIDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
run while u can smile

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Wait, you people actually visit this section?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 09:51 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote