KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Beerus The Destroyer vs Galactus

Beerus The Destroyer vs Galactus
Started by: t0sh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh Beerus The Destroyer vs Galactus

Beerus can destroy Universes but can he defeat Galactus?

-Logical reasoning only.
-Arguments must be supported by feats.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 07:22 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

show me beerus destroying a universe.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 07:26 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Beerus was fighting Goku(Super Saiyan God) the shock-waves generated from their punches was effecting the entire Universe, and even the dimensions outside of the Universe. Beerus also has multiple statements that tell us (through narrative structure) that he can destroy an entire Universe in one-shot.

Show me feats that Galactus has that can surpass that.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2016 07:28 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Lord Beerus defeats Devourer!Galactus, IMO.

Loses to Lifebringer, though.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 12:05 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

He beats Galactus EASILY imo and this fight has already been done.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 12:15 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

quote: (post)
Originally posted by t0sh
When Beerus was fighting Goku(Super Saiyan God) the shock-waves generated from their punches was effecting the entire Universe, and even the dimensions outside of the Universe. Beerus also has multiple statements that tell us (through narrative structure) that he can destroy an entire Universe in one-shot.

it also didn't destroy anything.

These kind of feats are worthless to quantify,

Galactus fists the cat threw a planet.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 04:53 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
it also didn't destroy anything.

These kind of feats are worthless to quantify,

Galactus fists the cat threw a planet.

Lol...they destroyed suns and melted planets. Did you even look at the show?

Galactus gets a hole punched clean through him.

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 4th, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 12:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

At full power Galactus would effortlessly win.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 04:04 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Beerus stomps with ease.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 04:11 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by t0sh

1. Nothing was destroyed.

2. When Galactus fought Tyrant, they affected countless dimensions.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 05:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...they destroyed suns and melted planets. Did you even look at the show?

Galactus gets a hole punched clean through him.

Dude I'm not saying Beerus loses, but what the hell are you going on about? Why are you bringing up feats of destroying a sun and melting a planet in a fight with Galactus?

This is like if there was a Superman vs Thor fight and I said Superman punches a hole through Thor because in one comic he lifted up a car.

If you're going to say someone gets a hole punched clean through them, and that person is *Galactus* then please do not precede that with your silly talk about suns. Provide actual evidence that shows this. Galactus teleports galaxies with his mind, puts lesser cosmics into timeloops, tanks supernova's, has fights that lay waste to galaxies as a side effect, has fights in other dimensions that threaten to destroy those dimensions as a side effect, etc.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 05:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Surtur
Dude I'm not saying Beerus loses, but what the hell are you going on about? Why are you bringing up feats of destroying a sun and melting a planet in a fight with Galactus?

This is like if there was a Superman vs Thor fight and I said Superman punches a hole through Thor because in one comic he lifted up a car.

If you're going to say someone gets a hole punched clean through them, and that person is *Galactus* then please do not precede that with your silly talk about suns. Provide actual evidence that shows this. Galactus teleports galaxies with his mind, puts lesser cosmics into timeloops, tanks supernova's, has fights that lay waste to galaxies as a side effect, has fights in other dimensions that threaten to destroy those dimensions as a side effect, etc.

Who said anything about destroying a sun is the reason Beerus wins? He said they didn't destroy anything during their Universal clash when overall, they did. It was a correction, not a display of a reason why Beerus would win or lose. Do you get it now? It's like saying "when Galactus and Tenebrous fought, they didn't even destroy a piece of dirt on the ground". I'm hoping someone correct me since we seen mountains and buildings crumbling. Do you get it now? The sun being destroyed isn't the ft...it's their punching power being felt in dimensions outside of their universe that is the ft. It's their punching powering almost destroying "everything" that is the ft.

Anyways, Beta Ray Bill punched a hole clean through Galactus with his power. I don't doubt at all that Beerus could repeat the process to a much faster rate. Any attack that Galactus does gets cancelled out and you naming versatility of Galactus, lol, have you been keeping up with Super. Beerus is wiping people out of existence throughout all the time line with just a word. I'm not impressed with anything you said.

Beerus and Champa punching power was threatening the universe and you think punching a hole in Galactus is questionable. Get out of here.

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 4th, 2016 at 08:19 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 08:05 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Beerus can definitely beat Galactus.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 08:22 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Galactus eats him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 09:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Who said anything about destroying a sun is the reason Beerus wins? He said they didn't destroy anything during their Universal clash when overall, they did. It was a correction, not a display of a reason why Beerus would win or lose. Do you get it now? It's like saying "when Galactus and Tenebrous fought, they didn't even destroy a piece of dirt on the ground". I'm hoping someone correct me since we seen mountains and buildings crumbling. Do you get it now? The sun being destroyed isn't the ft...it's their punching power being felt in dimensions outside of their universe that is the ft. It's their punching powering almost destroying "everything" that is the ft.

Anyways, Beta Ray Bill punched a hole clean through Galactus with his power. I don't doubt at all that Beerus could repeat the process to a much faster rate. Any attack that Galactus does gets cancelled out and you naming versatility of Galactus, lol, have you been keeping up with Super. Beerus is wiping people out of existence throughout all the time line with just a word. I'm not impressed with anything you said.

Beerus and Champa punching power was threatening the universe and you think punching a hole in Galactus is questionable. Get out of here.

Notice I never said Beerus loses, I said the feats you posted don't show he wins. Do you get it?

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 5th, 2016 at 01:31 AM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 01:29 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Notice I never said Beerus loses, I said the feats you posted don't show he wins. Do you get it?

Don't feed the troll. wink

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 01:53 AM
carver9

I never posted or brought up a ft in here to decide this battle. I corrected someone.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 02:03 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by NemeBro
At full power Galactus would effortlessly win.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 01:37 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What has full powered Galactus done? You an access Google to help you because I'm sure you do not know.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2016 03:24 PM
SSJGGogeta

Beerus' feats at this point put him well above Galactus. He was able to destroy the universe with 2 and a half punches. Not even Galactus can do that.

And going by scaling in the series, Beerus was operating at less than 1% of his power when he accomplished that feat.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 11:39 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote