KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are liberals completely useless?

Are liberals completely useless?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because as far as I can see, they're completely useless.

Hospitals, health insurance, pharmacy drugs charge as much as they can get away with. Which is a lot.. We've all heard the stories of old drugs being raised 1,000 percent overnight, and CEO's smirking at congress telling them they did it "because I can".

Universities hire "dirt cheap" adjunct professor's, put students in debt for decades/life, while administrators make many times more what even tenured professor's make, and a few are making millions in "non-profits".

It's pretty obvious no leftist with any power works in government, or if they do they certainly haven't been effective in helping the "common man". I could point out studies that claim outright that the "public" has NO power, vs money'd interests.

Conservatives may as well be barking at the wind.. Old professors, hot blooded youth, blue collar union representatives (Yeah, unions aren't even effective in usps anymore.), people shouting on twitter and tumblr and in opinion pieces of newspapers.

It's all just drama for the media, and it all amounts to nothing. I can't even argue politics seriously anymore, because I don't see the point.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 04:28 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 04:30 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Are liberals completely useless?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Universities hire "dirt cheap" adjunct professor's, put students in debt for decades/life, while administrators make many times more what even tenured professor's make, and a few are making millions in "non-profits".

Not to mention we are seeing more and more universities bend to the will of student demands. Some of these places more or less have something akin to the thought police.

A college in downtown Chicago I attended briefly before by my injury now has a "bias response team".

Old Post May 31st, 2017 04:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

How many "liberals make me cry on a daily basis!" threads do we need? Asking the mods to combine the three, keep the clutter down a bit and the tears contained in one thread

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 31st, 2017 04:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Oh Leftist Progressives...
Do SJWs suffer from mental illnesses?
Democrat admits to thinking that THEY are Better then YOU!
Why are People on the Left so Unhappy?

And this is just the first half of the first page. Take a step back. I'm not a fan of leftists but vague topics like these just clutter up pages.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 04:41 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
How many "liberals make me cry on a daily basis!" threads do we need? Asking the mods to combine the three, keep the clutter down a bit and the tears contained in one thread

True, condense them, then we will have just one topic to contain each sides tears and both sides will be represented.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 04:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh it is far worse then it appears. The Left is adamantly using bully tactics to enforce their totalitarian beliefs down everyone's throats. Like how in Portland they are trying to stop a Pro Trump FREE SPEECH Rally but then they will just let AntiFa Riot Openly in the street.

Hypocrits and Double Standards. That is the Bread and Butter of the Left.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 07:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Oh it is far worse then it appears. The Left is adamantly using bully tactics to enforce their totalitarian beliefs down everyone's throats. Like how in Portland they are trying to stop a Pro Trump FREE SPEECH Rally but then they will just let AntiFa Riot Openly in the street.

Hypocrits and Double Standards. That is the Bread and Butter of the Left.

This is why it is funny they do not understand the backlash they receive. They practice rampant hypocrisy,etc. just as much as the conservatives, it's just the media is mostly liberal so it doesn't get called out as much.

Notice how they will always try to justify behaving the exact same way as conservatives. It's funny the different routes they try to take in order to accomplish those goals.

Even the excuses of "the other side did it first" seem to be more acceptable if a liberal is saying it, lol.

Even this post they will say is crying. But when they write similar posts complaining it's not crying it's merely "dropping facts".

Old Post May 31st, 2017 08:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL @ Surtur's meltdown

#notevenfridayyet
#nefy

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 31st, 2017 08:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
LoL @ Surtur's meltdown

#notevenfridayyet
#nefy

It's okay if you need to pretend it's a meltdown.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 08:58 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Shit thread, use one of the other shit threads that are currently open.

Old Post May 31st, 2017 09:04 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote