KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Young Justice is getting a 3rd season

Young Justice is getting a 3rd season
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Young Justice is getting a 3rd season

This is great news.

http://tvline.com/2016/11/07/young-...rhero-animated/

First two seasons are on netflix in case anyone is interested.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 13th, 2016 at 10:51 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 10:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Fantastic news

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 11:19 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hopefully they will further explore the connection between Vandal Savage and Darkseid.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 11:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah but how long will it take for WB/CN to actually get this show produced?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2016 11:53 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah but how long will it take for WB/CN to actually get this show produced?

Probably not long. Will likely be airing a year from now. They're already working on it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 12:28 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, and I'm guessing before the show was cancelled they already had episodes written for the 3rd season.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 03:51 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Probably not long. Will likely be airing a year from now. They're already working on it.

A "year" isn't a "Long Time"?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 07:41 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Hope they don't change everything that was good about it, like they did with Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 10:17 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Good, rather liked YJ.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 10:29 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

This will probably be better than the newest iteration of Justice League they have going on.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 10:54 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

2nd Season got to heavy with the teen emo drama, but the Lobo Cameo saved it.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 07:00 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Flyattractor
A "year" isn't a "Long Time"?

You expect it to be out next month? These things take a bit of time. Then they have to fall on a network for a certain time of year..

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Hope they don't change everything that was good about it, like they did with Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

You didn't like the 2nd season of EMH?

I loved that show. Loved it. Can't believe the Avengers Assemble crap they've replaced it with.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 12:14 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

I loved that show. Loved it. Can't believe the Avengers Assemble crap they've replaced it with.

That's what I'm talking about. Loved both seasons of EMH, but like you I can't stand Avengers Assemble.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 01:54 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Young Justice also has a wide range of voice actor talent so wouldn't getting them all together again to record lines also pose a bit of a challenge?

As for EMH, it is all the more disappointing when it got the axe just so Disney could cash in on MCU hype even though there was nothing wrong with the show itself(ratings/merchandise).

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 02:49 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Young Justice also has a wide range of voice actor talent so wouldn't getting them all together again to record lines also pose a bit of a challenge?

Actually it seems like the people who are traditionally in these super hero cartoons literally seem to appear in just..every single thing to do with super heroes.

Hell the guy who voiced Batman in the 90s Batman cartoon still voices Batman a lot lol.

I don't think it will be a problem, especially because you don't need the actors together in the same room when it comes to voice acting. That is rarely done. The actors probably just go to the nearest studio and record their stuff.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 03:12 PM
wakkawakkawakka

I've always seen Kevin Conroy and Tara Strong as exeptions to other voice actors due to how frequently they show up in cartoons and other media. But I get your point.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 04:07 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You expect it to be out next month? These things take a bit of time. Then they have to fall on a network for a certain time of year.. [/i]

Now you are just being an apologist.

You didn't like the 2nd season of EMH? [/i]
It started out pretty good but it kind of started falling apart about half way thru the season. Probably cause it got canned to be replaced with all the shitty DisneyXD shows...

Got that right.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 07:11 PM
John Murdoch

Can't wait. Great show.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 11:41 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I shall be watching

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 11:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

I forgot how much I missed this show.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 12:39 AM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote