KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs Trigon

Darkseid vs Trigon
Started by: jesserw21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jesserw21

Darkseid vs Trigon

who wins?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 08:58 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old school Trigon with out much effort.

These days, DS wins.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:00 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
Old school Trigon with out much effort.

These days, DS wins.
We dont know enough about current seid to give him the win.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
We dont know enough about current seid to give him the win.
Well some of us read DC comics. Trigon is depowered these days. You get on my nerves.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:04 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

He's depowered, but we don't really know his strength level.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:05 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
He's depowered, but we don't really know his strength level.
He's a feeb and DS is destroying the multiverse. He's beaten the old Gods, is going to pwn the gaurdians soon. Logic.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:14 PM
Mindset

He's a feeb and DS is destroying the multiverse. He's beaten the old Gods, is going to pwn the gaurdians soon. Logic.

Again, we do not know how strong Trigon is.

Did I say Trigon wins, no. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:16 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again, we do not know how strong Trigon is.

Did I say Trigon wins, no. roll eyes (sarcastic)

We do know how strong he is. He even stated it himself. He was a multiversal conquerern. Now he is only strong enough to destroy a universe.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:20 PM
Mindset

We do know how strong he is. He even stated it himself. He was a multiversal conquerern. Now he is only strong enough to destroy a universe.
I don't remember him saying he can only conquer a universe.

Got the scan?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:22 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't remember him saying he can only conquer a universe.

Got the scan?
Probably. Am i going to bother uploading it and posting it? probably not.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 09:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Well some of us read DC comics. Trigon is depowered these days. You get on my nerves.
But in another thread you say we dont know about Ds and in this thread you act like you know. You use double standards all the time.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 03:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

But in another thread you say we dont know about Ds and in this thread you act like you know. You use double standards all the time.
Coming from someone who will say prime murders someone and then in athread with prime and thanos, you'll say prime couldn't even kill anyone, I take your statement about as serious as bush running for a third term.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Coming from someone who will say prime murders someone and then in athread with prime and thanos, you'll say prime couldn't even kill anyone, I take your statement about as serious as bush running for a third term.
What has current darkseid done on panel? What battle feats does he have? Make your case.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:14 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

What has current darkseid done on panel? What battle feats does he have? Make your case.

no make yours. what current feats does trigon have on panel? Right.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

no make yours. what current feats does trigon have on panel? Right.
When did I say that Trigon wins? Reread the thread. You always answer a question with another question. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:20 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did I say that Trigon wins? Reread the thread. You always answer a question with another question. laughing out loud

Becuz I gave my reasoning. Trigon on panel says that he only has the power to conquer one universe where he used to be multiversal. On panel in crisis 4, it is stated that DS has conquered the gods that empower captain marvel, and Black Adam. It's also said that DS is dragging the whole multiverse down with his descention by barry. So based off of current statements about each, I gave the win to DS. Now. Please. you are attempting to bother me. and I simply can't let that happen.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:24 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Becuz I gave my reasoning. Trigon on panel says that he only has the power to conquer one universe where he used to be multiversal. On panel in crisis 4, it is stated that DS has conquered the gods that empower captain marvel, and Black Adam. It's also said that DS is dragging the whole multiverse down with his descention by barry. So based off of current statements about each, I gave the win to DS. Now. Please. you are attempting to bother me. and I simply can't let that happen.
So,you decide who wins based on statements alone? Wow. So,by this logic Odin can defeat the ig because he rocked the multiverse directly while the ig hasnt? Huh?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:25 AM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

This user is blocked becuz he apparently cannot understand that niether of these guys have any current feats at thier current power levels and statements and what has happened is all we can go by.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I just threw your own logic right back at you. I never heard of anyone judging a versus matchup by statements alone.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 04:27 AM
-K-M-

On panel in crisis 4, it is stated that DS has conquered the gods that empower captain marvel, and Black Adam.

Also apparently the god who empowers Cheetah too.

Cheetah: "I'm not technically a meta. My abilities are the gift of a spiteful god, one who's been rather with his survival as of late"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 05:01 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote