KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Scott Phoenix vs Jean Phoenix

Scott Phoenix vs Jean Phoenix
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Scott Phoenix vs Jean Phoenix

One thing I hate about the "Phoenix Five", is it proves you don't need to have an "affinity" for the PF. Jean just "happened" to be a high level tp who the PF bonded to, but ANYONE (Or any mutant) can host it.

Dumb.

So, who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 08:53 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Jean. If anything the P5 proved how shitty someone who has no affinity to the PF actually is compared to the real deal

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 08:59 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I like how AoA treated the Phoenix Force.

The Mythos is diffrent in the AoA.

The Grey bloodline are direct decendents of Alpha the first mutants. With Alpha the first Mutant, being this all powerful mutant. Inheriting its power is manifesting the Phoenix Force.

shutting off Jeans X-Gene effectively neutralizes he Cosmic powers, confirming the relation of the Phoenix Force tied to her mutation.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 09:13 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Dark Scott sucked. Jean ftw

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 10:26 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Seemed like Jean had a higher cap than Scott. She should win.

In a comic, CIS makes her kill herself for love or some shit.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 06:09 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Scott lacked control. But by universe standards his power was boundless.
http://i.imgur.com/isyIj.jpg

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 06:48 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Always thought he looked really cool in that form

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 11:11 PM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Whats that thing above his head

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 11:21 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by "Id"
Scott lacked control. But by universe standards his power was boundless.
http://i.imgur.com/isyIj.jpg

Where is that from? And do you have the next page?

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 11:29 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Yea

Old Post Dec 4th, 2016 11:44 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Where is that from? And do you have the next page?

Uncanny X-Men #19
It takes in the final moments of his battle. You get a glimpse of the kind of power Scott is failing to cope with. One of the more interesting books from a garbage crossover.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 03:47 AM