KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nate Grey vs Matthew Malloy

Nate Grey vs Matthew Malloy
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Omega Level Showdown

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 04:13 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

feats for matthew

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 04:27 AM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

He was around for all of 30 seconds unfortunately. No way to gauge him properly.

Last edited by StyleTime on Dec 5th, 2016 at 12:30 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 12:15 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

I think he was said to be the strongest mutant signatures recorded. Xavier saw him as being so strong that he shut his powers off

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 02:12 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

By feats, Nathan. By implied power, Mathew wrecks him. Mathew was said to be the most powerful mutant signature ever (keep in mind that xavier's death happened long after Franklin Richards was born).

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 02:23 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
By feats, Nathan. By implied power, Mathew wrecks him. Mathew was said to be the most powerful mutant signature ever (keep in mind that xavier's death happened long after Franklin Richards was born).

Hyperbole.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 02:49 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Has anyone ever put some thought that the Signature captured by Xavier was early in his years?

Since than Cerebro and Cerebra have captured more signatures.

Chronically Legion, X-Man, Hope, Vulcan etc.. all have appeared and registerd after Matthew was evaluated.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 02:53 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by "Id"
Has anyone ever put some thought that the Signature captured by Xavier was early in his years?

Since than Cerebro and Cerebra have captured more signatures.

Chronically Legion, X-Man, Hope, Vulcan etc.. all have appeared and registerd after Matthew was evaluated.
true, but xavier died long after all of them registered and I can't think of a reason for him to keep that recording in his will if there were more powerful mutants than malloy.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 04:29 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

X-man should have been way stronger than he was. Anyone agree?
I mean his output was like dark phoenix when he was a noob, at full potential he should've been one of the most powerful mutants ever!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 04:40 PM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by hutchy1345
X-man should have been way stronger than he was. Anyone agree?
I mean his output was like dark phoenix when he was a noob, at full potential he should've been one of the most powerful mutants ever!

His output was not like dark phoenix.

Moira only mentioned that her machine could not measure his power, and that had only occured with Dark Phoenix.

That is not the same as their output being identical.

If the max power-reading for her machine was 15 then it would be incapable of reading someone whose power is 16 and someone whose power is 8001.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 04:43 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Originally posted by krisblaze
His output was not like dark phoenix.

Moira only mentioned that her machine could not measure his power, and that had only occured with Dark Phoenix.

That is not the same as their output being identical.

If the max power-reading for her machine was 15 then it would be incapable of reading someone whose power is 16 and someone whose power is 8001.

Wasn't aware of that sorry

Well he does have multiversal telepathy I suppose

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 06:15 PM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by hutchy1345
Wasn't aware of that sorry

Well he does have multiversal telepathy I suppose

He has quite a bit.

I still like nate for this, I just see the phoenix comment pop up so much stick out tongue

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 06:23 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

My money on Matthew Malloy.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2016 06:58 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote