KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How powerful is Bode Akuna?

How powerful is Bode Akuna?
Started by: Total Warrior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

How powerful is Bode Akuna?

Title says all. Where do we put him? Comparable to someone like Kit Fisto or smth?

Old Post May 12th, 2023 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Dunno, but hes cool AF

Old Post Jun 14th, 2023 06:11 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

I agree, I like him a lot. Supposedly he was a “colleague” of Quinlan Vos, I hope to see those two working together in some future issue

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 09:52 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Total Warrior
I agree, I like him a lot. Supposedly he was a “colleague” of Quinlan Vos, I hope to see those two working together in some future issue

He reminded me of Vos being an undercover Dark Jedi. And was cool even before we found that out.

Has Vos shown up anywhere? Like a comic or anything?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Nope. His name has just been mentioned a few times as one of the Jedi survivors.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2023 11:13 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Well I hope thats because theyre planning something big with him. His mention in Kenobi was perhaps a hint in that direction.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2023 08:24 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Quinlan Vos will be the protagonist of Hyperspace Stories 9, the ninth issue of the canon comic book series Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories, which will be published on September 27th 2023. Here's the publisher's summary:

Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos arrives on the crime ridden world of Bevana, on a mission that could be the key to ending the Clone Wars. But it turns out the defector he's tracking has more than Dooku's secrets, he's also made off with a sizeable amount of the count's fortune! Now Vos finds himself in a lethal race against time with the deadliest bounty hunter in the Galaxy, Cad Bane!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 01:13 PM
Sheev
The All-Sith

So another Clone Wars Tale? Damn, was hoping to see Vos after Order 66 in canon.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 08:47 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Hopefully it’s post-Dark Disciple at least ?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 09:21 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by Sheev
So another Clone Wars Tale? Damn, was hoping to see Vos after Order 66 in canon.
Yeah me too. Tbh I think there are pretty big chances that he may appear in [Star wars Jedi survivor spoilers ahead] in the sequel to Jedi survivor as Cal Kestis is now working with the Path and providing them with a shelter. We know Vos collaborates with the Path too so the chance of them meeting is pretty high, especially considering that Cal lost his master

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 11:19 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

The comic will be set at an unspecified time during the clone wars, so could be anywhere between 22 and 19 BBY. However, since DD ends only shortly before RotS, it’s more likely the comic will be set before the novel

Old Post Jun 18th, 2023 11:22 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah me too. Tbh I think there are pretty big chances that he may appear in [Star wars Jedi survivor spoilers ahead] in the sequel to Jedi survivor as Cal Kestis is now working with the Path and providing them with a shelter. We know Vos collaborates with the Path too so the chance of them meeting is pretty high, especially considering that Cal lost his master

I hope so but wouldnt hold my breath for anything big as would take away from Cal for what will probably be his final game.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2023 07:28 AM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Yeah he would probably take Cere’s role as some sort of master/father figure to Cal as he will be struggling with the dark side within him

Old Post Jun 19th, 2023 10:50 AM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Quinlan Vos will be the protagonist of Hyperspace Stories 9, the ninth issue of the canon comic book series Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories, which will be published on September 27th 2023. Here's the publisher's summary:

Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos arrives on the crime ridden world of Bevana, on a mission that could be the key to ending the Clone Wars. But it turns out the defector he's tracking has more than Dooku's secrets, he's also made off with a sizeable amount of the count's fortune! Now Vos finds himself in a lethal race against time with the deadliest bounty hunter in the Galaxy, Cad Bane!
https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/St...sue-9?id=219771

It came out btw. I like how Vos used the force to manipulate electricity and burn Bane

Old Post Sep 28th, 2023 10:44 AM
Darth Thor

^ Cool.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2023 12:52 AM