KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Roronoa Zoro vs Samurai Jack

Roronoa Zoro vs Samurai Jack
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47

Roronoa Zoro vs Samurai Jack

Zoro from One Piece

VS

Jack from Samurai Jack

Round 1: Pre TS Zoro.

Round 2: Current Zoro.

No knowledge.

The fight takes place in a large open field.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 02:45 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Jack, on account of being far faster then Zoro.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 04:32 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Pre-TS Zoro loses.

One-Eye Zoro rapes.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 11:23 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Different perspective on how much power it takes to cut metal. But if I had to choose, I'll go with zoro. Mr.1 wasn't an average human being. Nether was ZORO! One hit and jack will become staggered, and you know the rest! Zoro wins!

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 05:22 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Jack frequently cuts through metal robots like butter and survived a fall from space. I can only think of three times jack has ever lost and two of those were groups. Jack wins

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 07:50 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Current Zoro would win effortlessly.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 08:25 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

How fast is Zoro, currently?

Jack might actually slice Zoro's sword in half...

He was cutting through Adamantium robots like they were nothing.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 09:57 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I wouldn't say adamantium, but i doubt haki is that strong either.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2016 11:10 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Much faster than Jack.

Stronger too.

Zoro would kill Jack with his bare hands.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 12:01 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Jack frequently cuts through metal robots like butter and survived a fall from space. I can only think of three times jack has ever lost and two of those were groups. Jack wins

I know what you're thinking. It ain't happening! And this is a scrub stop for zoro. Can jack lift the building zoro casually threw at mr.1? Or are you guilty? Suffer mentally and always give in to the GREATER power, it's all you're good for. Zoro bullies him into submission! Easy too! wink

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 12:05 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

I'm your friend (jehovah).✌🏿️✌🏿✌🏿 I going what's excepted by society! Human know God.

Made by DW

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 01:11 AM
KingD19

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Jack might actually slice Zoro's sword in half...

He was cutting through Adamantium robots like they were nothing.

This entire thing is wrong. Jack needed the scientists help specifically because his sword couldn't cut through the Adamantium Samurai Robots. He had to build Jack a power arm that let him cut through 4, then the arm ran out of power and he got help from the 3 Gods who took down Aku(Ra, Odin, Vishnu) to boost his sword to kill the last one.

And all of Zoro's swords are

A - One of the best swords in the world(meaning they're far more durable than normal and along the lines of Jack's sword, just not holy)

B - Coated in his Haki, which will make Jack's attacks useless.

Actually, Jack can't win anyway. Zoro's faster, stronger, has more techniques, more durable, and Jack can't hurt the innocent with his sword.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 01:27 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Zoro isn't innocent. All his moves are demon themed and he's a pirate. Jack is also one of if not the greatest swordsman in his world and is trained in pretty much every form of combat.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 01:33 AM
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Originally posted by dvampire
I'm your friend (jehovah).✌🏿️✌🏿✌🏿 I going what's excepted by society! Human know God.

This is a very offensive post and i hope you feel bad about yourself.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 01:36 AM
CosmicComet

You guys do know that Jack has literally dodged sunlight from a few meters away right?

I stopped watching One Piece so I don't know how fast Zoro is now, but thought I'd mention that.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 01:53 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by CosmicComet
You guys do know that Jack has literally dodged sunlight from a few meters away right?

I stopped watching One Piece so I don't know how fast Zoro is now, but thought I'd mention that.

Okay? Jack also couldn't dodge the arrows from the Blind Archers, or the strikes from the Scotsman. Or the Guardian. Or Set's Minions. Or those Bounty Hunters who almost captured him. Or the Imakandi, who did capture him, but let him go.

Luffy dodged light as well, and gets hit by far slower people.

But the difference is One Piece is a much higher level verse than Jack. So even though Zoro hasn't dodged light, he's fought people who visibly move far faster. And he himself visibly moves far faster.

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Zoro isn't innocent. All his moves are demon themed and he's a pirate. Jack is also one of if not the greatest swordsman in his world and is trained in pretty much every form of combat.

He's a pirate in the sense that he's not in the Navy. As a pirate crew, unlike the stereotypical portayal. The Straw Hats have done nothing but help people and take down evil or corrupt people and governments. They saved not one, not two, but five countries so far in the anime. Saved monarchs, etc...

Zoro would be like the Scotsman. A brutal fighter, but still a good enough guy that the sword won't work on him.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 02:08 AM
CosmicComet

When did Luffy dodge light?

If he did it, cool. But was it actually light? Or just something that emits light?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 02:12 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Originally posted by KingD19
He's a pirate in the sense that he's not in the Navy. As a pirate crew, unlike the stereotypical portayal. The Straw Hats have done nothing but help people and take down evil or corrupt people and governments. They saved not one, not two, but five countries so far in the anime. Saved monarchs, etc...

It's 6 countries if you include Drum Kingdom.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 02:15 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by CosmicComet
When did Luffy dodge light?

If he did it, cool. But was it actually light? Or just something that emits light?

When he fought Kizaru, who ate the Pika-Pika no Mi(Light-Light Fruit). He becomes light itself, and shoots laser beams of concentrated light. So yeah, he emits light, but he is light, and Luffy dodged several shots easily using his speed+Haki. Zoro is the same, but on a slightly lower level, so he'd dance around Jack too.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 03:23 AM
KingD19

Originally posted by Solid47
It's 6 countries if you include Drum Kingdom.

Forgot about Drum.

And the number is nearly triple that if you count all the cities, towns, villages, and just large areas in general they've helped. The Straw Hats are basically loved by everybody who isn't the Navy or a rival pirate crew.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2016 03:24 AM