KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Vamp(Metal Gear) vs Movie Wolverine

Vamp(Metal Gear) vs Movie Wolverine
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47

Vamp(Metal Gear) vs Movie Wolverine

Vamp from Metal Gear Solid series.

VS

Hugh Jackman's Wolverine.

Round 1: MGS2 Vamp vs Bone Claw Logan.
Vamp has his Combat Knife.

Round 2: MGS4 Vamp vs Adamantium Logan.
Vamp has a Combat Knife made of Adamantium and several throwing knives.

Win by death or K.O.

The fight takes place on REX's Hangar from MGS4.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 01:51 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Same guy who schools Raiden in melee? Can only end so well

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 01:56 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

In both matches Logan gets knives forced through his skull for the loss.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2016 06:20 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx-Planet86

vamps healing factor is ridiculously pathetic and laughable, since it takes 3 mins to heal a bullet wound in his face laughing out loud

logan can shrug off deadpools lasers that can cut skyscrapers in half, while vamp got pierced by handgun bullets and knives laughing out loud

come back when vamp can heal instantly and that can tank building level attacks laughing out loud

Auto-Note(Jun 5th,2017 1:40)

User banned by himself, for whathever i want

Reasons: For KMC being full of morons

FinalStar86,h1a8,Tzeentch,Corvo_Attano,Hellboy288,
DexxStar,dvampire and Enemybird are the greatest deabtors evah

Old Post Dec 9th, 2016 09:33 PM
Dexx-Planet86 is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx-Planet86 a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx-Planet86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
vamps healing factor is ridiculously pathetic and laughable, since it takes 3 mins to heal a bullet wound in his face laughing out loud

logan can shrug off deadpools lasers that can cut skyscrapers in half, while vamp got pierced by handgun bullets and knives laughing out loud

come back when vamp can heal instantly and that can tank building level attacks laughing out loud

When Logan got a bullet to the skull in Origins it took over 3 minutes to heal from it.

Logan also got K.Oed by a bullet to the skull in X2.

Shingen(a normal human) who's alot slower and weaker than Vamp has no trouble landing hits on him.

Come back when you watched all X-Men movies properly before attempting to downplay.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 02:41 AM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Oh and btw, as of Days of Future Past, isn't X-Men Origins Wolverine no longer canon?

Not that it matters, anyone who can school MGS4 Raiden in melee is more than a physical match for any X-Men character

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 03:07 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solid47

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Oh and btw, as of Days of Future Past, isn't X-Men Origins Wolverine no longer canon?

Not that it matters, anyone who can school MGS4 Raiden in melee is more than a physical match for any X-Men character

They are still official works and Logan is still to get a new movie yet. So until he gets new feats from the new movie I will use the original version of Logan.

I still find funny on how MGS haters are so mad on downplaying and complaining the series as their fans are on wanking.

MGS haters and some of their fans are one of the worst type of persons I have met in the internet.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 04:11 AM
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by Solid47
They are still official works and Logan is still to get a new movie yet. So until he gets new feats from the new movie I will use the original version of Logan.

I still find funny on how MGS haters are so mad on downplaying and complaining the series as their fans are on wanking.

MGS haters and some of their fans are one of the worst type of persons I have met in the internet.

I myself don"t like MGS fanboys cause the way they overhyped solid snake and big boss skills. I made couple thread in the past of Solid Snake and big boss against overpower characters just to see how bad the fanboys will go

but even I wont never say they both weak characters

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 06:25 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Okay so just so we're clear. Movie Wolverine is a match for a guy who casually beat Raiden, who just prior to getting his ass kicked was twirling GECKO's around with his feet like it was a game.

He reads Logan's movements and uses his vastly superior strength/speed/skill to beat him down.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 08:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote