KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Is it a real movie or my imagination?

Is it a real movie or my imagination?
Started by: Psycopia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psycopia

Is it a real movie or my imagination?

For as long as I can remember, I always had a fascination with Horror films. Especially ones from my childhood that I vaguely remember. The issue is that it's so hard to phrase out scenes through movie plot searches.

An example of one movie that I had discovered recently was Time Bandits, where the little boy wakes up from his dream and discovers his house is on fire, gets out to realize his abusive parents died and he is left abandoned by the fire squad. I knew it was an older movie possibly early 80's from the UK.

It was shocking to me when I had re-watched the movie to understand it's popularity. Awesome movie! Brought back a lot of lost memories.

MY QUESTION! WHAT ARE THESE MOVIES/SHOWS?

1- An old man is being stalked by some troll like creature outside his house as he is on his porch. I thought it may have been from Tales from the dark side?

2- 1 or 2 frightened kids are hiding from some demon/dragon creature in their house. The house is dark, thunder and lighting occurs as the monster walks slowly down the stairs. I can not remember this at all? Maybe I dreamed this??

3- A mom is painting the side of her house on a long step ladder leaning against the house. Her 2 little girls are playing below. They turn evil, and if I can remember right, they get in a car and run over the ladder killing their mom? All I remember is that I was very young.. like 4 or 5?

Please help, Thanks!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2016 10:04 PM
Psycopia is currently offline Click here to Send Psycopia a Private Message Find more posts by Psycopia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote