KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Lion King is great!

The Lion King is great!
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Lion King is great!

Better than the original or the London stage show. 8/10!!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2019 09:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Love the cartoon, so really looking forward to this.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 18th, 2019 11:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Nah. smile

And Beyonce as Nala, sucks.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:24 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

childish gambino was pretty bad. simba was actually the weakest part of the movie and it had a lot to do with donald glover.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:34 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I'll stick with the far superior 1994 version.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 08:16 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

It's really not. Beyonce and CG both sucked.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 11:29 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The original cartoon was better.

The VA work in this was very underwhelming.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 11:34 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: The Lion King is great!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Better than the original

How so?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 11:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

This version lacks the emotions the original brought forth. The animals face were wooden. Not only that, they removed Scar iconic song.

This is not a good movie, worse yet, this movie was just a rip off of a rip off.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 04:11 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dynisty

The voice acting was a let down for me.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 09:07 AM
Dynisty is currently offline Click here to Send Dynisty a Private Message Find more posts by Dynisty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I have not seen it but hopefully it makes a lot of money. Will see it eventually.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 10:59 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Looking forward to all the Idiots that will insist on calling this LIVE ACTION!

Disney makes People Stupid!

HAHAHAH!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 05:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by quanchi112
I have not seen it but hopefully it makes a lot of money. Will see it eventually.

Your the type that would give money to Disney even if they release a film about shit, and you’ll defend it to the end.

This film is bad, no if or buts about it. The only thing this film did that was good were the visuals.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 08:40 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by SquallX
Your the type that would give money to Disney even if they release a film about shit, and you’ll defend it to the end.

This film is bad, no if or buts about it. The only thing this film did that was good were the visuals.
I will judge for myself. Campea loved it. You get so worked up get a life you loser. I decide what I do with my money not you. Opinions vary you loser. I just cannot wait to be king. Go Disney go.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
I will judge for myself. Campea loved it. You get so worked up get a life you loser. I decide what I do with my money not you. Opinions vary you loser. I just cannot wait to be king. Go Disney go.

Youve not even seen it and youre talking about opinions lmao

Clearly youre a corporate shill.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:36 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Like Campea would ever say anything bad about a big Disney film.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:54 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Youve not even seen it and youre talking about opinions lmao

Clearly youre a corporate shill.
I never said it was great I saud others have and I will judge for myself. I did not see dumbo or Aladdin so there goes Your he loves everything Disney pitiful argument.

Clearly my impact has shaken you to its core. Quit worrying about me and live your own boring life.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Like Campea would ever say anything bad about a big Disney film.
He does all the time and addresses the morons like you. You are sohesvily biased you assume he is if he enjoys it. He loves man of steel by the way. Was that a Disney release? Nah, see dimwits like you selectively only apply your perception to fit your own small minded views.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 12:59 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Small minded views? You haven't even seen this film and you are acting like R Kelley at a playground up in here.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 01:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by playa1258
Small minded views? You haven't even seen this film and you are acting like R Kelley at a playground up in here.
I am doing it to rev you dimwits up. It worked. I will see it eventually. Try to be smarter you nitwit. Love Disney but I do not see every Disney film or claim they are all great. Never saw toy story 4 yet. You guys are so weak and triggered over Disney I cannot help but rub it in. Get a life.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2019 02:06 PM