KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Quasar vs Magneto

Quasar vs Magneto
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Quasar vs Magneto

Quasar vs Magneto

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:42 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

As a rule, I like to side with cosmic over mutants...and this is no exception, but I think it'd be a good fight. But I just can't see Mags surviving battles against the kind of people Quasar regularly tangles with (Herald-level and such). And Mags controls the EM spectrum now, but Quantum energy, as I understand it, works on its own power source and logic. I can't see Mags draining Q or anything like that. In a recent FF comic, Quasar holds off Galactus for quite a while (a hungry Big G, but still)...Magneto will hardly have him shaking in his boots.

-DM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:51 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Draining Mags should not be a problem to someone who contained Ego.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:53 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Draining Mags should not be a problem to someone who contained Ego.

Drain Mag of what? confused

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:54 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

drain his magnetic powers big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:04 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Magneto has shone is Powers by 1 lifting that asteroid with hundreds of Mutants in it I heard that he used his powers to lift a rock that was about 30,000 tones. Now if he could use his force field to fight Captain Marvel in outer space he could use asteroids against Marvel

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:05 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by golem370
Magneto has shone is Powers by 1 lifting that asteroid with hundreds of Mutants in it I heard that he used his powers to lift a rock that was about 30,000 tones. Now if he could use his force field to fight Captain Marvel in outer space he could use asteroids against Marvel

Quasar can affect all light and absorbs all energy.

Isn’t magneto's powers energy?

Quasar easily created a object the size of a skyscraper and used it as a weapon

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:15 AM
golem370

I am not sure

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:45 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Quasar has more raw power at his disposal - reminds me of a Super Magneto, but Magneto is a sneaky bastard. It's not out the realm of possibility that Magneto could actually take control of Quasar's energies and use it against him with his more scientific mind.

Magneto is definitely the underdog, but I think he can pull an upset. Worst case scenario, he Joseph's Quasar by throwing a rock at him, lol.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:01 AM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Quasar all the way

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 02:11 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by demigawd
Quasar has more raw power at his disposal - reminds me of a Super Magneto, but Magneto is a sneaky bastard. It's not out the realm of possibility that Magneto could actually take control of Quasar's energies and use it against him with his more scientific mind.

Magneto is definitely the underdog, but I think he can pull an upset. Worst case scenario, he Joseph's Quasar by throwing a rock at him, lol.

Magneto will control quasar's energy?

Quasar can absorb near limitless energy, and his can jack of energy from near by sources.

i.e. he can channel your own power against you.

Magneto does have magnetic energy doesn't he wink

Quasar doesn't really need such tactic though,

His shield is as powerful as magneto's and his powers are much greater.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:22 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

His shields. Quasar should be absorb the energy from it.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:19 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
His shields. Quasar should be absorb the energy from it.

yep

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:23 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Screw ya'll!

[fanboy] He's Magneto! He'll find a way! He can EM Judo throw Quasar into submission![/fanboy]

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:35 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Screw ya'll!

[fanboy] He's Magneto! He'll find a way! He can EM Judo throw Quasar into submission![/fanboy]

Giv it up Demi i know its hard to take sad . Theold guys just not what he's cracked up to be. I hear theres no such thing as a Magneto Prime, Mags is just using Wandas powers not adding to them. I hear Wandas powers are just illusion based as well it seems? The truth will come out soon. You made the most of it while it lasted though. smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:39 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

quote:
Aw man, if it turns out these are illusions, GS will never let me hear the end of it.

Told you. Bastards. mad

That's ok, I'm not worried yet. We'll see what it all turns out to be! I still hold out hope that Magneto Prime > Phoenix! But Excalibur still says Magneto's power is what acts as the catalyst for Wanda going from reality warping to reality re-definition. And I stand by it!

Bitches! mad

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:45 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Told you. Bastards. mad

That's ok, I'm not worried yet. We'll see what it all turns out to be! I still hold out hope that Magneto Prime > Phoenix! But Excalibur still says Magneto's power is what acts as the catalyst for Wanda going from reality warping to reality re-definition. And I stand by it!

Bitches! mad

Ok theres nothing wrong with a bit of hope even if it is horribly misplaced sad big grin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:54 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Watch, you'll see. You people are putting too much stock in Hawkeye's *theory*. You think Hawkeye understands the nuances of space/time manipulation? No...he just sees one thing while other people see something else. He'll obviously conclude that it's an illusion, even if, in fact, it's simply two converging realities that he's been given the ability to see at once. It means *nothing*

Magneto Prime STILL pwnz all!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:59 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Watch, you'll see. You people are putting too much stock in Hawkeye's *theory*. You think Hawkeye understands the nuances of space/time manipulation? No...he just sees one thing while other people see something else. He'll obviously conclude that it's an illusion, even if, in fact, it's simply two converging realities that he's been given the ability to see at once. It means *nothing*

Magneto Prime STILL pwnz all!

There there Demi. sad Its cool. You're a friend i'll help you come to terms with your loss. smile

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:02 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

I'm going to get Magneto Prime to transmute you into a tampon, GS! You keep it up!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 09:08 PM