KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » RiP Carrie Fisher

RiP Carrie Fisher
Started by: snowdragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

RiP Carrie Fisher

Well title says it all.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 06:54 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, not only do I remember her for Leia, but I remember things like..her cameo in Jay and Silent Bob. Also she appeared in that one episode of Smallville.

I'm not even saying that sarcastically, I'm just noting those are other times where just even a brief few minutes with her in something made you remember it.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 08:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: RiP Carrie Fisher

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
Well title says it all.

Pretty much. RIP.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 10:16 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

RIP

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 11:30 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Surtur
Yep, not only do I remember her for Leia, but I remember things like..her cameo in Jay and Silent Bob. Also she appeared in that one episode of Smallville.

I'm not even saying that sarcastically, I'm just noting those are other times where just even a brief few minutes with her in something made you remember it.

She was also in the Blue Brothers movie.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 12:14 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

R.I.P.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 12:22 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Just when we thought 2016 was done screwing us over with celebrity deaths...

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 12:33 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

This absolutely sucked balls...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 03:10 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

This is really sad news. I hope she rests in peace. This really has not been a good year for celebrities.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 07:16 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur

Originally posted by Kazenji
She was also in the Blue Brothers movie.

She was in Scream 2 playing a lookalike of herself. Claiming she could have been Princess Leia, but the one who slept with George Lucas got the job laughing out loud

She was very tongue in cheek like that.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 12:28 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Now her Mother has passed away.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 01:55 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markk

RIP... we will never see princess Leia again

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 02:03 PM
Markk is currently offline Click here to Send Markk a Private Message Find more posts by Markk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We will see Leia again, she will live on throughout Star Wars in various forms. Like Obi Wan, she achieves a sort of immortality.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 06:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walter Blakesle

RIP Carrie Fisher will always be known as Princess Leia to her fans. May the force be with . Beautiful article posted by earn the necklace about her.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2017 07:10 AM
Walter Blakesle is currently offline Click here to Send Walter Blakesle a Private Message Find more posts by Walter Blakesle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote