KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Dr Strange Vs Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)

Dr Strange Vs Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Dr Strange Vs Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)

No time Jim

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 06:20 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Going to go with Wanda at this point and time. Strange will likely surpass her in his next showing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 06:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I dont think shed be able to handle his portals and raping the environment. Or he could just dump her in the mirror realm an leave her there.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 08:08 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
I dont think shed be able to handle his portals and raping the environment. Or he could just dump her in the mirror realm an leave her there.

Wanda would rip his heart out before he could dump her in a portal. I also don't recall Strange warping the environment other than opening the mirror dimension.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 08:39 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Really? Wanda would go for the, "After everything I've done for you, you betrayed me and killed my only remaining family in a hail of gunfire, this is my revenge?" heart rip?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 08:44 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Really? Wanda would go for the, "After everything I've done for you, you betrayed me and killed my only remaining family in a hail of gunfire, this is my revenge?" heart rip?

Either that or just the "rip every ultronbot I could get my TK hands on" kind of rip.

Last edited by FrothByte on Mar 1st, 2017 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 08:48 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

She was powerful enough to manipulate the Infinity Gem in Vision's head and she wasn't even butthurt then.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 08:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Wasn't her manipulating the gem because she was empowered by it in the first place? She has an obvious connection to it.

But aside from that, she basically had mind control and threw stuff.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 09:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't know if that's the reason, to me it just looked like she took control of the gem from Vision by being more powerful and then used said control to force his density to increase exponentially to the point he couldn't move under his own power and crashed through the earth until he either hit the earth's core and/or regained control.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 09:56 PM
KingD19

See that's the thing though. Until that point, she had telekinesis, and mental manipulation. That's a pretty far leap to just overcoming an Infinity Stone. But as I said, it is the same stone that gifted her those abilities. So it would make sense if the reason she was able to override Vision is because she is connected to it. While it's just in his head.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 10:04 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I always interpreted it as her controlling the stone to make Vision heavier. But even without that, she still had enough TK strength to rip ultronbots apart, casually toss around cars and even stop a speeding train. She has plenty strength to simply rip Strange apart.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 10:09 PM
KingD19

Are her morals off? Because she could have ripped apart the team when they first encountered them, but didn't. Could have ripped apart Panther, but didn't. Ripped apart Rumlow, but didn't.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 10:29 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

There's a lot of ripping going on

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 10:34 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Are her morals off? Because she could have ripped apart the team when they first encountered them, but didn't. Could have ripped apart Panther, but didn't. Ripped apart Rumlow, but didn't.

Those were her teammates she was fighting. She obviously wasn't going to tear them apart. I also don't recall her going up against Rumlow directly.

Even if she decides to be non lethal, she can just smash Strange around. Or smash him with cars. Or lock his arms. He doesn't have the enhanced durability that most Avengers have and won't survive such a thrashing.

Last edited by FrothByte on Mar 1st, 2017 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

He survived the vicious thrasheing he took when he drove his car off a cliff. /countered stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 1st, 2017 11:33 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Robtard
He survived the vicious thrasheing he took when he drove his car off a cliff. /countered stick out tongue

car crash caused by phone << car crash caused by hot woman

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 12:07 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Strange tries to but fails to bargain for his life..

Wanda won't have a problem

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 03:32 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Wanda can just grab him with her TK and fling him around, like she did to people like Black Widow and Black Panther, during the airport fight. She doesn't need to kill him. Just slam him around enough to knock his very human ass out.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2017 05:33 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote