KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Apparent terrorist attack on a Canadian mosque

Apparent terrorist attack on a Canadian mosque
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparent terrorist attack on a Canadian mosque

At least the PM is calling it a terror attack:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...dent/ar-AAmof9J

Six dead, 8 wounded, two suspects arrested but we have been given no details as to why they did it or what race they are, etc.

Some people already blaming Trump of course. In a way I can't blame them, because they know what will happen if this turns out to be other muslims or refugees.

Reading some comments, there are apparently unconfirmed reports it was Syrian refugees. Again: unconfirmed at this time, but the names given are Bashir al-Taweed and Hassan Matti. Once again, those names could be fake or just wrong.

RIP to the victims, no matter who did this ugly act it's not acceptable.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 30th, 2017 at 12:58 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 12:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 01:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

#ReligionOfPeace

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 01:15 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Any more right wing activist site links to prove that this was totally not done out of islamaphobia?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 01:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Any more right wing activist site links to prove that this was totally not done out of islamaphobia?

I guess there is like a 0.1% chance it was. 99.9% chance it was just good ol' fashioned Islamic violence.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 01:45 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

having been oversaturated with so much infantile stupidity on this message board, i just can't tell if serious.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 02:15 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did say "make of these what you will".

It could just as easily be a hate crime against Muslims. Or it could be just one sect attacking another.

I guess I get suspicious since they arrested people, but we have been given no description as of yet.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 02:20 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh but here Bashy:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...ity-mosque.html

Says one guy was Moroccan and that "Allah Akbar" was shouted.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 02:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that doesn't prove anything. it could easily have been shouted to mock them as they died. you're trying to alt-right-spin the story before we have any information and before the bodies have even turned cold. you are just disgusting.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 02:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

that doesn't prove anything. it could easily have been shouted to mock them as they died. you're trying to alt-right-spin the story before we have any information and before the bodies have even turned cold. you are just disgusting.

Oh I see, they just did it to mock them. Okay man.

Do you know the main religion of Morocco, by any chance?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 02:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh I see, they just did it to mock them. Okay man.

i didn't assert that, you vile snake.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 02:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didn't assert that, you vile snake.

Vile snake, lmao. Are you a shitty comic book character now?

Anyways, what is the main religion in Morocco, do you know? I realize one of them being of Moroccan descent doesn't necessarily mean anything, I'm just curious.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 30th, 2017 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 02:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm waiting for the details to emerge, instead of trying so desperately hard to spin the story into what I wish it to be. (and then lying and accusing others of doing it, like a deplorable lowlife)

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 02:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

thumb up

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 02:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm waiting for the details to emerge, instead of trying so desperately hard to spin the story into what I wish it to be. (and then lying and accusing others of doing it, like a deplorable lowlife)

I don't wish it to be anything, just reporting things as I hear it.

Who accused you of what? You said they could have been doing it to mock them. I sarcastically responded that "yeah they did it just to mock them, okay".

Anyways, what will your reaction be if these reports are correct?

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 30th, 2017 at 03:11 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 03:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay so this link gives us some names:

http://montrealgazette.com/news/loc...ollowing-attack

Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed Khadir are the names.

According to radio Canada anyways.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 03:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/moham...ife-girlfriend/

Okay so Mohamed Khadir is of Moroccan descent, and is actually an immigrant from Morocco. Which is 99% muslim.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 04:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you must have a generally low opinion of children.

Those with low opinions of themselves tend to have a low opinion of others. STH 3 obviously hates himself, and probably hates how he can't stay away after being banned multiple times.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 05:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/moham...ife-girlfriend/

Okay so Mohamed Khadir is of Moroccan descent, and is actually an immigrant from Morocco. Which is 99% muslim.

Just so people don't miss this.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 05:12 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nobody missed your disgusting attention-seeking behavior. keep treating tragedy like a little game to validate your shallow ego.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2017 05:13 PM